Goldman Sachs http://www.goldmansachs.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Goldman Sachs?
Lady InTech Associate, Technology

Technology department treats women really well and does whatever they can to hire and retain them. I've been very happy here and have never had an issue if I had to leave early to pick up my children and I am allowed to work from home whenever necessary.

Lady Executive Associate, Human Capital Management

I'm new to the company, but have had a solid experience so far from the perspective of being a woman in the organization. I don't feel that I'm treated any differently based on my gender. The firm is focused on advancing the careers of women within the firm. That said, I think the financial services industry at large still has a ways to go before equality is reached. There are still very few women in executive roles across the industry.

Lady yrs

* Be prepared to have your abilities challenged and questioned on every single project until you get your first big win in.

Lady ELS Investment Management

I've worked here for 3 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them and get time with them. Younger men in support roles often challenge/push back on the women they work for in a way that they do not with the men they work for, and management isn't particularly open to hearing this feeedback.

Depends on the department/role
Madam anon100 Vice President

I've worked at Goldman Sachs for close to 12 years in a revenue producing role. I think there are incredible opportunities for women ( and men ) to excel. If you don't have the goods, you won't be successful on Wall Street, no matter if you're male or female.

Lady Morgan Administrative Assistant

That you take advantage of generous sick time and not be hard onnmysrlf four being out.

Geek Girl

I worked here over 15 years. The pay is good but the hours are steep, i.e. you pay a price. Everybody is smart so be prepared for a stiff competition. Atmosphere is collegial with men socializing without women, so you need to have confidence to speak out.

Madam Workerbee Vice President

I would focus on building out the network. It has been and will always continue to be what will be the key to providing opportunities.

Lady YJL VP

They have pretty good programs for working moms such as on site lactation center, on site backup daycare, flex work arrangements and etc. however people are very demanding and work gets quite stressful so often that you can't really have work-life balance. It's constantly skewed to work if you want to be successful in this company. If you try to have work-life balance here, you will have bard time keeping up with the work load. I manage to leave the office "early" at six o'clock but end up either working my blackberry constantly or log into work at night.

Lady Neo Vice President, Equities Tech

This place is run like a boys club. Men for men about men. Very hard for women to break into male clique and advance in such a work environment.

Women Review Goldman Sachs for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Goldman Sachs by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 24 reviews Company Website Lady InTech Lady Executive Lady yrs Lady ELS Madam anon100 Lady Morgan Geek Girl Madam Workerbee Lady YJL Lady Neo