Goldman Sachs http://www.goldmansachs.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Goldman Sachs?
Lady Sasha

Good maternity leave benefits.

Lady Sharp Vice president

It's crucial to network, have mentors and sponsors.

Lady Huntress

I've only worked at the company as a consultant for almost six months. The men do not seem as comfortable interacting with me, sharing knowledge, and training me as they do my male counterparts. I also don't really fit in because I'm older than all but a few people in the office. Furthermore, my female manager and her colleague do not seems interested in helping me succeed. They are young mothers who have a fantastic work arrangement and who the company invests a lot into in terms of benefits. I can only guess why these woman are shutting me out from advancement.

Roastie Girl

I worked there when I was fairly young. I was hired as an analyst, but since I wasn't a technologist it was immediately assumed that I was an admin. I always had the sense that males in similar roles were treated differently, and frankly, paid more. With 20/20 hind sight, I should have pushed back harder when I felt I was being marginalized. On a broader level, the firm did have a number of benefits and initiatives that were beneficial to women. I think anyone woman working there would be best served seeking out those opportunities and finding a female mentor along the way.

Women Review Goldman Sachs for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Goldman Sachs by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 24 reviews Company Website Lady Sasha Lady Sharp Lady Huntress Roastie Girl