HackerAgency

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at HackerAgency to join us.

UT Southwestern Medical Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is a huge institute so all departments are not the same. Do your research and talk with other employees and former employees.

Tiny Findings Child Development Center Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women are obviously the highlight of working in education and early childhood education. Take advantage of your role and grow as much as possible. Currently, the pay is not good, therefore, love what you do or don't be there, This place has a lot of potential but if you're a person that likes to hold your own and would benefit from flexibility, this may not be the place for you.

Not for Pay, Hiring

Let's just say working with children is just like having your own birth children...there isn't much wiggle room.

They don't cover at least 6 months of leave and this is a place where families that the educators look after are able to do so.

Great Clips Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Its a good place to work. I have only worked with women. It is easier for other to understand because they have been there.

Asahi Glass Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

if you are not ambitious, its a good employer with averrage to low salaries but lots of holidays and fexible hours

Genex Services Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Worked here for almost 2 years and there are a lot of women, however all but two VP roles is dominated by white men. From what I heard maternity leave isn't long enough. You have to be very careful in reading benefit packages and do lots of research on your own. They aren't the company "looking out for you".

Media Math Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.7

I worked here for two years and had a fairly positive experience. That being said, I did feel slightly out of place on my team (which was somewhat technical), because the majority of women in my office were in account/client services roles, while the engineering team was predominately men. I didn't feel unfairly targeted per se, but I did feel that most discussions were geared towards topics that I wasn't particularly interested in, but felt some pressure to feign an interest in in order to fit in.

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

At least in the Omaha office, the majority of the employees are women. All the assistants and clerks, with the possible exception here or there, are women, and the ratio of male to female attorneys here is probably 2:1. However, management is almost all male. A few recent promotions may prove to change that, but we'll see. At least in my department, the bosses are fair and don't appear to treat anyone differently based on gender. There are a few "Favorites" of the bosses, but that seems to be mostly based on performance. Attorneys are expected to put in quite a few hours (a norm for the legal field) but the bosses are pretty laid back about daytime appointments, lunches, and outside obligations as long as you are getting your work done. Maternity leave here is non-existent. You have to use a combination of FMLA/accrued PTO. That's a decision made by the head honchos of FNF, and way beyond the control of anyone here in my office. The one woman I know in my department who had a baby recently was able to negotiate a reduced schedule after she came back to work. I've worked here one year and gotten good feedback on my work and an 8% raise. Bonuses are competitive in my department, and I haven't gotten one yet, but hoping that I will soon! I think this is a good job if you're a young female attorney and starting your legal career, and/or if you're not trying to start a family. There are opportunities to move up in the Company if you decide to stay here, and it's good experience if you decide to leave.

Reliance One Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

In sales its tough to take time off but this company doesn't value any sort of work/life balance.

Blade-Tech Industries Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The company lacks clear communication with employees regarding expectations and daily work tasks. Training is minimal before being put on the phones, and the product line is constantly being changed without informing customer service. It makes it very difficult to know exactly what is and isn't available to recommend to the customer. The website is constantly having errors, and you will likely have to deal with a significant number of IT issues that remain unresolved. You won't get to take your breaks with other employees, and your lunch break is staggered, so you will eat alone every day. No sick leave for hourly employees, and no vacation time at all for your first year. No medical, dental or 401K matching. Don't count on any benefits while you work for Blade-Tech Industries.

ARES Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

While there are a fair number of women at the company (though my office, which is small, consists of only me and one part-time female engineer), the upper echelons of the company are an old boys' club, and nepotism is rampant. There is only one woman in a non-corporate (i.e. engineering) management role that I'm aware of. And, as might be expected, maternity leave consists of "save up your vacation or take unpaid leave." I don't believe women are deliberately or obviously mistreated, but actions speak louder than words, and the culture says it all. That being said, the company is incredibly demanding of both men and women and quite cheap when it comes to benefits in general (just general time off, no sick days vs. vacation vs. whatever), so in most cases it is equal opportunity less-than-awesomeness.