Hallmark Health System

www.hallmarkhealth.org

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Hallmark Health System to join us.

Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a very tough male dominated industry PCRG is great at making it inclusive and successful for women.

Midwest Community Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run for the hills. Not only are their benefits the worst I've ever seen in my 12 years of working experience, but they do not even have a written maternity policy. When I got pregnant, I thought perhaps they would finally implement something into their policy, but this never happened and I received ZERO compensation for the time I took off. I was told I was lucky to even be able to take any time off, which was interesting seeing that I was protected through FMLA. I paid over 1500 a month for our insurance premium PLUS our deductible was 5k a person! With no paid maternity leave, it was very hard for us to plan financially to make our mortgage payment during the three months I had no income and still have to pay our 1.5k insurance premium to get post-maternity care and keep up with my baby boy's dr visits. All while, knowing that the two brothers that own the bank privately made well into the upper six figures and had not a care in the world about their senior support staff struggling to raise a brand new family. It was very disconcerning. They also pay severely undermarket in general, but especially if you are a woman. I am a very high achiever, and I had to persistently ask for a performance review for over a year and a half before I finally got any feedback from my boss. When I finally did get the feedback, I had positive scores across the board and I went a step further and brought up compensation sharing industry averages from Robert Half's 2017 publication, noting that I was severely underpaid for my position and level of experience coupled with my recent stellar performance review. My boss granted me a 2k bonus immediately in good faith that I would receive a raise after the first quarter. Well that never happened, and the CEO (one of the brothers I mentioned earlier) decided to let me go with no warning, 2 week notice and certainly no severance. While I'm glad that I gained the experience there, that place for a woman is like working 50 years ago. I even witnessed the CEO fire his current assistant with no warning or valid reasoning as happened to me (she was the office mom type, middle aged woman who dressed in relaxed fit clothing) only to have her replacement already lined up, a younger, hipper version that seemed like arm candy. It was gross, and probably illegal. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's worth a legal pursuit. I'm hoping to warn women this way instead. They don't deserve your time or talent. I am very happy now in my current role and this experience really made me appreciate what I have now!

They have no written maternity leave policy. HR makes you feel lucky to get unpaid FMLA. Insurance is 1.5k per month with a 5k deductible per person. How can a modern household with two working parents afford this on top of a mortgage, car payment, etc with NO income???

Tata Consultancy Services Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.9

Go above and beyond to please the client at all times.

Not for Hiring

Corgan Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

Corgan is a good, honest company with a few old-school tendencies. Corgan is moving toward progress, but women are paid less than men and have less leadership roles.

Standard Chartered Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

Very international. Active women's network which puts on really good events. Flexible working is encouraged depending on the department.

Better career progression, culture which allows for voicing opinions without the fear of retribution

The Jonathan Club Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be careful. It's not worth it. If you are a minority or a woman expect to be treated like you are below every white man hired.

I already left.

American Chemical Society Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are several woman in the upper levels of management, so generally women are treated fairly and equally, but there is still a large pay gap and a tendency to consider male candidates as more qualified when hiring or discussing strategy. Additionally, "maternity leave" is nonexistent, and is instead qualified as short-term disability leave. However, taking the time off isn't usually seen as a career issue, and in many departments there are flex options which are enormously useful to new (and any) mothers.

Aci Consulting, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 1 year (first job out of college) and the company is generally 50% women. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated, with the exception of one team. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. I think the attitude is not meant to be harmful, but by dent of the teams being led by predominantly white guys, some sexism prevails, like calling women who speak up in tense meetings 'emotional' and joking about female issues. Morale is overall good, but there are certain lines I just choose not to cross or topics I don't engage in.

Intervarsity Christian Fellowship Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

On the whole, women are treated equally as men. There are various one-offs and since it is a faithbased organization, these interactions can be understood more by learning where someone worships. If their tradition does not affirm women in leadership roles, they are less likely to respect women in authority.

McCain Foods Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The US President is a strong advocate of working moms (and dads).