Hewlett Packard Enterprise www.hpe.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Hewlett Packard Enterprise?
anonymouse123

Steer clear. Company is experiencing massive reorganization. Volatile working environment.

Improve company vision. More transparency with management decisions.
anonymous14survey

Great place to work for men and women! Recommend it.

Edihx09 Business Analyst

You have to fight and be persistent in order to get promotion and raises you deserve

Completely would depend on the opportunity. However, as a college hire I would not recommend.
Techwoman VP, Software

You must really advocate for yourself- and ensure you know job levels of those around you. I spent two years doing the same work scope as several peers and was an MG level lower. I did not know it until everyone at a certain level and above was invited to a meeting and I was not. I spent many months trying to repair, along with verbals it was being addressed and it never happened. He well aware and company split took priority

Good place to work with great culture and benefits. Can be demanding at times but overall good work/life balance.

Lady RollerDerby Advanced Developer

The project I was on had a good male and female mix - although slightly skewed along gender lines developer v business analyst. Management was quite balanced, and working from home due to childcare issues was allowed and exercised across the board.

Lady anon767 Program Manager

Pay is subpar and there are very few women in senior management. I have worked here for over six years and have been promoted three times, but make 40k less than the median pay for my role. I was once told by a director during a job interview that he was concerned that if I had to get tough with the team they would perceive me as a bitch. I was overlooked for that promotion even though I had more experience and success than the man they selected. The whole department was outraged, but that behavior continued for the two years I was in it.

anon679 Girl Services, Security

Many women leaders, but potential for new people not clear.

depends on position

Women Review Hewlett Packard Enterprise for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Hewlett Packard Enterprise by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 8 reviews Company Website anonymouse123 anonymous14survey Edihx09 Techwoman anon1445 Lady RollerDerby Lady anon767 anon679 Girl