Hewlett Packard Enterprise

3.1

"Flexible , promotes work life balance , encourage diversity , Not a big pay master ."
"not sure"
One thing Hewlett Packard Enterprise can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Software Development Manager, IT
Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to other women?
"Tech is male-dominated, but the times are changing. HPE is trying to grow out of its huge history as HP with an antiquated culture, and into a company that brands itself as an employer of choice. We'll see if they are able to do it. If they do not, the smarter tech firms will beat them, because women will take an equal share of the future."
One thing Hewlett Packard Enterprise can improve?
"standard 6 weeks for regular; 8 weeks for c-section"
Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to other women?
"Great opportunity to learn and career advancement certainly exists, but you may not advance as quickly as your male peers."
One thing Hewlett Packard Enterprise can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
"Work-Life balance can be hard to achieve. Depending on your role, morning/evening/weekend hours for meetings and fire-drills may be the norm."
Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to other women?
"Maternity leave in the US is buried under policies and legal jargon. I was lead to believe I had a full 26 weeks of paid leave for my first child. Sadly, I was called THE DAY BEFORE I had to return to work indicating that my maternity leave had ended. To add insult to injury, the company sent me a rectal thermometer the same week as a 'gift' for my newborn. Theyre archaic, lack innovation, and I strongly discourage young women in the industry to not EVER consider coming to this company. Its where jobs, careers, and talent go to die."
"no"
, Engineering
"They will lie to you and say you have 100% pay up to 6 weeks and weeks 7-26 are at 70% of your pay. They will tell you to talk to their claims administrator, for more details. She will simply repeat that first sentence verbatim. You actually wont know how much time you are allowed off until AFTER you have your child and AFTER your doctor certifies the forms that she sends them. If youre unluckly like me, your HORRIBLE claims administrator will send these forms to your doctor 10 days before your 6 week prenatal followup appointment and then 3 days before your appointment they will call you and say that your uncomplicated vaginal delivery only warrants you 6 weeks of leave. They will also lie and say that HPE has this information documented, but when you call HPE HR to verify this information they will just send you back to administrator. I lost all faith in this company when I had less than 24 hours to find daycare for my child. I gave serious consideration to being a stay at home mom and SOBBED when I had to drop my baby off at daycare 20 weeks sooner than I had planned. Its heartbreaking to know that my daughter won't get to spend her first few months of life with her mommy....because HPE is too busy under-paying the 10 some odd women who are actually of child bearing age. "
Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to other women?
"A positive work environment, where you can express freely your ideas and they are also taken into consideration. "
Would you recommend Hewlett Packard Enterprise to other women?
"I haven’t experienced any sexual harassment, people here are generally nice and polite. If you have family and kids, they do respect that. However, the maternity leave policy is terrible compared to other tech companies, and the pay is really low, pathetically low. I haven’t seen anybody who got promoted ever since I started working here. "
"not sure"
, Engineering
"2 weeks paid maternity leave only"