Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.?
Seavitamin

This company offers great growth opportunities and provides flexibility, training and work-life balance. And offers paid maternity leave. 51% of employees are women and many in managerial and top positions.

Lady Unicorn2 Director of Sales, Sales

I've worked here for 5 years and while my on-site management is supportive, my ownership group has horrible benefits and is very much a "boys club." Most hotels are franchised, so it just depends on the company.

Depends on the ownership group. Most are franchised.
Lady anon1212 Reservation Specialist, HRCC

Hilton is a company that if you strive to do your best everyday they will recognize and reward you in different ways! There are so many positions that you could choose within the company and every single one of them is valuable to making Hilton the best company they can be! I have personally worked with this business for a year and this is by far the best job I have ever had! Everyone is very sweet and kind and if your serious about your job they will be right behind you every step of the way to help you achieve your goals. I'm so thankful to finally find a company that acknowledges your hard work and you can easily move up in the company if you wanted! Hilton gave me a big eye opener to what I already knew I could do but they want you to flourish as well! Amazing company I love it!!!!

Women Review Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Seavitamin Lady Unicorn2 Lady anon1212