Holista Colltech Limited

www.holistaco.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Holista Colltech Limited to join us.

E&S Ring Management Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Don't be fooled by a number of women in power here, Robyn especially treats women so unfairly and clearly favors the men. The only manager to respect men and women equally was Lisa.

Shift switches and time off are a huge inconvenience to management and they make it clear. There is no work life balance

Treat men and women fairly

Stanford Advanced Materials Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is very good for woman to work. It can improve our ability.

RCP Technologies Pvt Ltd Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very great place to work and cannot find any differences between male or female co workers.

Blue Ridge Partners Management Consulting, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be cautious and go into this company with eyes wide open. A lot of the work is extremely interesting, and the shorter nature of most engagements means you'll get a lot of experience, fast! Most of your coworkers will also be very friendly and collaborative. I have generally had a very positive experience in that sense, and I have grown substantially as a consultant. It is particularly notable that a small firm like Blue Ridge would have such a strong training and performance management program - we have an abundance of online and in-person courses, and most are top-notch. However, it's probably not a coincidence that our leadership team (managing directors and principals) is very white and male, with only 1 female. Working from home can offer great flexibility that would appeal to women in theory, but perhaps because we play in the PE space, the work, hours, and travel are much less predictable than they might be at a bigger consulting firm. Keep in mind that most of the senior men have stay-at-home spouses, which may explain why they don't seem to make an effort to make projects more predictable. I don't know that there's discrimination per se (women are supported and do get promoted at similar rates to men), but I also don't think there's any particular sense of urgency to increase diversity. The topic of maternity leave comes up over and over, and the partners seem to brush it aside. As of now, there is no company-paid leave, which is disappointing and also makes our company very uncompetitive benefits-wise in the world of consulting. And if you decide to get out and join a bigger consulting firm with better benefits? Prepare for an uphill battle. We have a very vague non-compete agreement, which - despite its in enforceability in virtually any jurisdiction - the powers that be may use to intimidate you into staying and/or not taking a new role. Don't take the bait - hire a lawyer to draft a release agreement and move on gracefully. It'll be money well spent.

Since we don't have offices, there can be flexibility when you're working from home (e.g., can drop off/pick up kids, can do a doctor's appointment/errand during the day). However, I've ended up traveling A LOT more than I was told I would (almost every week) and it's very unpredictable - I usually don't know where/if I'm traveling until less than a week in advance. This can be quite stressful, and makes it hard to plan.

There isn't any paid maternity leave, unless you count partially-paid disability. However, there is fairly generous unpaid leave. One woman I know took 6 months.

Ctl Engineering, Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

That it's rather even more outdated when it comes to equal or compensation, based on gender, than other companies - depending on which department but it's really still overall not equal.

AMN Healthcare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Good after baby, bad maternity leave

Not for Pay, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

60% of pay

LehmanMillet Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Despite having women (who have children) in executive positions, the work-life balance is all over the board. For some positions (like mine), working 8:30 to 5:30 is par for the course. For other positions (account mostly), working until 8 pm on weeknights or on weekends occurs regularly. From my point of view, women are treated as valuable as men, which is refreshing. One issue to be aware of is the lack of maternity leave -- currently there is no policy and the 6-12 weeks (at a doctor's discretion) is paid at 60% under short-term disability. There is a lot of flexibility in day-to-day work/life balance: taking kids to the doctor/going on field trips with kids/parent-teacher conferences are all things management understands and encourages.

Scordio Construction, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for over a year and was never offered a raise or bonus. I tried to initiate a conversation to talk about getting benefits, vacation time, and a raise, but was deflected time and time again. The bosses and other male employees are incredibly entitled, sexist, racist, and homophobic. The accountant is one of the meanest, unhappiest people I've ever met in my entire life. They try to find people they can hire that they know will stay for a long time without need for a raise or benefits—they want to pay as little as possible.

Paul Hastings Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

You should do your research about who you'll be working with.

Occidental Petroleum Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015

I love my company. Every is great to work with. Oxy promotes a level playing field for all with lots of growth available.