Honeywell International Inc. http://honeywell.com/Pages/Home.aspx

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Honeywell International Inc.?

Traditional industrial company. Great for learning advanced technical knowledge. Company is still run by boys club.
Lady Lady0000 HR Manager, HR

In general, women treated fairly

Lady iarussa IT Director, HR IT

no longer offers onsite child care, most departments offer flexible hours and work at home options

Lady anon466 Receptionist, Site

Benefits are awful

Lady Royal

Good for starting a career, but little career growth opportunities.

Lady Femme

Great place to start your career, but after the initial learning phase the career development completely stagnates.

Lady Mrs.G Inside Sales

I have been an employee for 11 years and I have never worked for a female. Males pretty much dominate those roles and women, in my opinion, aren't given a fair shot. Women in this company tend to play he supporting cast roles. I haven't had to take maternity leave yet, but I will be in about 5 months so we'll see how I am treated or affected.

Depending on where they would be working and if their boss was male or female
Lady HighPerformance Supply Chain

High pressure intense workplace, highly political, unfair pay for women, not good for moms. Male dominated leadership, women are primarily in support roles.

Madam happymamma Director, IT

I have been here for 4 years and never in my career experiences such inequality. In general the work atmosphere is unhealthy (continue to eliminate benefits, lay off - do more with less etc.) It does make a difference who your managers is, but in my experience here - good managers who let their employees manage work life balance do not last here.

Lady Tressa

This company seems to get comfortable with employees and slowly add on new task based on skill set with no pay raise ever insight and they do not double check managers often

Women Review Honeywell International Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Honeywell International Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.7 stars, based on 15 reviews Company Website Lady Lady0000 Lady iarussa Lady anon466 Lady Royal Lady Femme Lady Mrs.G Lady HighPerformance Madam happymamma Lady Tressa