HP Inc.

Headquarters:Palo Alto, CA(United States)10,000+ Employees
3.6

"I have been here over 30 years and feel that I have been treated fairly my entire career."
Project, TS
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"I have worked here for 18 years with many other women and the nice thing is with older women as am I. I find you have to keep on top of things and always add new skills to your abilities in order to stay in your job. Mostly I would say it is a great place to work."
Administrative Assistant, N/A
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"The location is going to be a significant consideration in how women are viewed and treated. HP is a global company with a lot of locations. If you are in Idaho, much like the general culture in Idaho, you'll notice a bit of a "good ole boys club." If you're in a more progressive location, it will be different. That is not necessarily HP's fault or doing, but could be addressed better. Generally, I don't feel that I have ever been mistreated because I am a woman, but there is absolutely more men in upper management. No argument there. And I mean, we have a pretty b@dass CEO (even if I don't agree with all of her approaches/views), you can't argue that Meg Whitman gets her shiz done. You could argue that that point in and of itself proves HP is female friendly -- but I think you'll find that is not always the case, especially depending on the location. I have never personally taken maternity leave, but I know it's pretty minimal. Like 6 weeks."
Program Manager, GCC
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"It probably depends on the location, just like many other things. In the Idaho location, there is an absolute "boys club" and in some cases a pretty obvious view that the women are either not as capable or need to be protected. In locations like Palo Alto or Amstleveen (Nederlands), this is obviously not the case."
"It is a great job especially if you have kids because the weekend you are off and the latest you have to work is 7 pm"
Tier II, N/A
"tbd"
N/A, IT
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"All about who you know"
Corp Global Sales, N/A
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"Depends on how the company is structured after the split"