HP Inc. http://www.hp.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about HP Inc.?
Lady lovesreo Executive Administrative Assistant, CMS

i have worked here for almost 3 years. there are a lot of women that work here and they all seem to be very happy, they all have very good jobs, our CEO is a woman so i think that she does well to make sure that we are happy.i love the fact that if i need to work from home that i have that option.

Lady IrishGirl28

Too early for me to give fair, in-depth assessment.

Have only been at company for 2-1/2 months so hard to judge at this point. Right now I'm not seeing that women employees are treated any differently than men.
Lady Longevity

I am a long timer. Pay is not adjusted for increased responsibilities or overtime worked. Work harder, longer hours, and do all the extras yet are at a lower level than men doing and capable of much less. No yearly raises or bonuses. Women tend to get support roles and roles that won't qualify them for bonuses. Rarely do women get the development work. Non-paid maternity leave was not an option for me either pregnancy despite being a very large company. I do think women are judged harshly for taking maternity leave.

Right now Flexible environment. Pay is not equal so fight for it upon hiring.
Madam Gmama IT Manager, Enterprise Services

Not a place where you will be promoted from within.

Lady 27anon Project, TS

I have been here over 30 years and feel that I have been treated fairly my entire career.

Lady anon240 Administrative Assistant

I have worked here for 18 years with many other women and the nice thing is with older women as am I. I find you have to keep on top of things and always add new skills to your abilities in order to stay in your job. Mostly I would say it is a great place to work.

Lady anon239 Program Manager, GCC

The location is going to be a significant consideration in how women are viewed and treated. HP is a global company with a lot of locations. If you are in Idaho, much like the general culture in Idaho, you'll notice a bit of a "good ole boys club." If you're in a more progressive location, it will be different. That is not necessarily HP's fault or doing, but could be addressed better. Generally, I don't feel that I have ever been mistreated because I am a woman, but there is absolutely more men in upper management. No argument there. And I mean, we have a pretty b@dass CEO (even if I don't agree with all of her approaches/views), you can't argue that Meg Whitman gets her shiz done. You could argue that that point in and of itself proves HP is female friendly -- but I think you'll find that is not always the case, especially depending on the location. I have never personally taken maternity leave, but I know it's pretty minimal. Like 6 weeks.

It probably depends on the location, just like many other things. In the Idaho location, there is an absolute "boys club" and in some cases a pretty obvious view that the women are either not as capable or need to be protected. In locations like Palo Alto or Amstleveen (Nederlands), this is obviously not the case.
Lady anon27 Tier II

It is a great job especially if you have kids because the weekend you are off and the latest you have to work is 7 pm

Lady anon28 IT

tbd

Lady anon29 Corp Global Sales

All about who you know

Depends on how the company is structured after the split

Women Review HP Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of HP Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 64 reviews Company Website Lady lovesreo Lady IrishGirl28 Lady Longevity Madam Gmama Lady 27anon Lady anon240 Lady anon239 Lady anon27 Lady anon28 Lady anon29