Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Import.io to join us.

Lands' End Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2018

It’s a great company, great people and a wonderful company culture established by the founder.

Opal Labs Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2018

It isn’t that the company is anti-woman. It’s that the leadership doesn’t trust the people they hire, which can feel extra invalidating when you’re already in a protected class.

The Lodge on Summit Oaks Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Be prepared to be asked to do things you shouldn't do in this line of work or be "expected" to do without hesitation. Your own health quality may be compromised by some of the work situations that you could be put in due to lack of help/employees.

This employer expects their employees to do the work of 4 people for 1 person, this is very unsafe in the healthcare field. Not only can the patients get hurt easier but the employee is risking their own health as well.

Electronic Arts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.6

December 2017

Solid benefits but not the best. Different groups have different cultures, some better some worse. Lots of brilliant female leaders. Employer is shy to promote people, often times people look to leave to progress their career.

move less like an oil tanker

Clutter Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Lots of room for growth but you will be forging your own path and you have to be persistent. No women on the leadership team (yet) and less than 30 in the whole company. (But we are mighty!)

Right now seat-time is very important to leadership and there are not enough parents at the company to sway them in the opposite direction.

I took a total of 12 weeks and it was 100% paid. Clutter gives you the option to use PTO after the first 8 weeks of paid leave.

ERM Group, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I'm fairly certain that this varies from office to office, but in the office I am working in (northern california) I have not had any instances of being treated differently as a woman. My opinions are valued, there are a good number of women in leadership positions, and the office is split about 50/50 with men and women. As always there needs to be more women in leadership positions, but we just got a female CEO, so we're definitely making steps in the right direction!

You get greater flexibility as you move up the ladder, but overall, working from home a couple days a week is an option, as it adjusting your hours to pick kids up from school, etc.

I am single and don't have a child so I can't speak much to parental leave here

OneDigital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

The culture is great and family obligations are understood. STill, the men in the company don't have nearly as many "I'll be at home with a sick kid" kind of a day as the women, and I think it affects the team members.

Company recently changed to 100% salary payment for normal maternity timeframe. Father's get 1 week paternity leave.

Avery Dennison Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

October 2016

The culture is changing and women are getting a seat at the table. There is an emphasis on diversity and inclusion. It is an exciting place to be.

Maternity leave has changed since I had my children. We are now at 12 fully paid weeks for maternity and 4 fully paid weeks for paternity.

Prescott Medical Communications Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a very small company (under 35 employees), and the "small town" feel can be both good and bad-- everybody knows everybody, but it is difficult to navigate in the case of personality conflicts. Fortunately, those are rare! The benefits are incredible. There is 2 weeks paternity/adoption leave at 100%, 12 weeks maternity at 60%, an additional 12 weeks unpaid. The health insurance is 100% free. No premiums, no co-pay, and it's GOOD insurance, and the company pays your deductible into an HSA account, so there is effectively no deductible either. And it's free to add family to the plan, too. There is also a 3% matched SIMPLE IRA that is vested from month 3. Work-life balance is strongly emphasized with half day Fridays in the summer, unlimited work from home (provided you are getting your work done, of course), unlimited sick leave (within reason), 15 days vacation and 5 personal days out of the gate. Most people work 35-40 hours a week. My only criticisms of the company? There are some management bottlenecks where the more junior employees (like me) often find themselves with not a lot to do, while senior employees are swamped. It can feel a bit cliquey as the more senior employees have been here since the company was founded (15 years ago) and the junior employees obviously have not. There is also a slight generational issue, as junior employees often leave for greener pastures once hitting mid-level. I think a big part of that is we are paid slightly less (in exchange for all of these benefits) than big medical communications companies / Pharmaceutical companies, so it's all a question of where your balance lies-- younger men and women with no kids might be better served elsewhere, but this is a very supportive environment to get your feet wet in medical communications and project management

CoverednFab Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you want to inspire today's generation to be lady's and dress like lady's then this is the company for you!