Intelligent Nutrients www.intelligentnutrients.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Intelligent Nutrients?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Intelligent Nutrients to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Coty, Inc.

12/6/16, 3:30 PM

Lots of women in leadership to look up to, but work life balance can be challnenging in a few departments. That being said, overall the organization is very sensistive to family importance and most teams allow for a good balance

Madison Reed

100% might recommend
10/6/16, 1:33 AM

There are so many women in leadership roles and the CEO is a woman. The product is aimed for women and so it is a very empowering space to work in! I suppose my main concern would be the lack of diversity within the team. There are a few women of color in leadership roles. There are no black women in any leadership roles and there are only a couple of black women working in the office.

Maybe. There is a real gender gap within the engineering team. It really depends on what department you are in. For WOC, there are not alot of people of color within the space.

Elizabeth Arden

9/10/16, 8:19 PM

The people are passionate and work hard. The compensation is good but benefits could be improved.

Sephora

1.5
50%say women are treated fairly
100% would not recommend
9/2/16, 2:23 PM

Most of these locations are run by women against women. This is a review of Sephora's inside JC Penney

6/25/16, 1:12 PM

It is an energetic dynamic results driven company that employees many women and offers great benefits. However work life balance is challenging, and very dependant on philosphy of your direct manager.

Maybe. It would be depnedant on which division of the compnay , the role and the leadership team

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

6/17/16, 12:05 AM

The corporate office is about 80-85% women. Some departments are great to work for, some are much more Mean Girls.

L'Oreal Group

3.1
50%say women are treated fairly
25% would recommend
5/4/16, 7:34 PM

I believe that woman or not, it's very hard to find support here. This was the first time for me working in a company where current employees have advised not to work here for an extended amount of time. Everyone is swamped all the time and almost everyone I've met works more than 40 hours a week. HR systems and onboarding is not organized and it's a very 'sink or swim" type of environment. To succeed, you really have to be the type of person to be demanding in what you want and almost push people around. There seems to be a lot of blaming and culture is very individualistic and management states that we are moving towards a culture of collaboration but it is not implemented. If you enjoy being a part of a supportive and united culture, as I do, I believe that you cannot find it here. People seem to work here to be promoted to a high position in another company and I have seen groups of people from diffrent departments quitting from being overworked.

4/20/16, 1:30 PM

Can be a great place, depends on who you report to

4/5/16, 6:32 PM

Wonder opportunities, but only certain areas allow for work from home/partial work from home possibilities.

I was full time, then left marketing to persue having a child via IVF and could't travel. I went to part time in Customer Service when I conceived, therefore wasn't eligible. I have returned to full time now, but with a substantial pay cut so that I can work from home.

Avon Products, Inc.

83%say women are treated fairly
83% would recommend
3/21/16, 2:20 PM

Offers a flexible work policy including working from home and compressed work schedule. There are still variations in how it's applied depending on who your boss is. Work needed to improve maternity and paid time off.

Seriously behind the times. 10 weeks is not sufficient.