Intuit Inc https://www.intuit.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Intuit Inc?

My experience is 3 years old so I can't give a current perspective on them. I was a remote contractor whose job went full time but moved to another state. What I'd say is, they don't yet VALUE the impact of lost talent due to remote work arrangements.

It's very nice. I love helping people They let me help lots of people.

Lady Bia

Compared to other companies in Silicon Valley, Intuit is amazing to women and employees in general. However, there is an uneven (80% men, 20% ladies) number of women in leadership and in the number of women invited to be in leadership development programs as you go up the ladder. So first level leadership (manager) is pretty even but senior manager, director, VP is heavily biased towards men. It is great to work here if you have a great boss...but it can also be very hard to get promoted as a woman and almost impossible to break into the 'club' of men and few-but-guarded women leaders. Intuit gives great maternity leave and it is a really flexible workplace so you often can shift your hours around when needed to go to appointments, kids stuff, etc. Overall, thumbs up for women but there's still a long way to go for women in leadership.

Can be great for working moms...depending on your boss and your job.
Lady Tchin Account Executive, Sales

Benefits are great as far as health. Long term employment gets your more benefits. You can end up paying out a lot in the end, but worth it. Being a women it depends on your boss and hope liberal and flexible to kid and preg they are.

Lady Specialist

Pretty fair overall but can differ from group to group

Lady creatingchange Senior Account Executive, Sales

Women and men are treated fairly and there is a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement. I worked in sales and management for a division of Intuit called Demandforce. Intuit purchased Demandforce about four years ago and there were a lot of changes taking place the last few years. I worked insane amounts of hours and I watched employees come and go far too frequently. The company needs to focus more on customer retention and developing a stronger support team to assist the sales rep with accounts. It was quantity versus quality and I never felt like my job was safe. Again, I was in sales so it's a different vibe than other departments. Sales is known for being demanding and competitive, but the expectations were unrealistic. Although the product was amazing and beneficial to its users, there wasn't enough support available to our clients and too many external factors that would prevent reps from hitting their quota, and therefore quitting or getting fired.

Lady Amazing Technology Leader

Like a lot of companies, experiences at intuit vary based on the organization. There does seem to be a lot of unconscious bias and a lack of awareness that it exists. There isn't a strong network of women at intuit so it can be hard to meet others.

Lady anon327 Service and Support Representative, DIFY

good

Lady anon297 Account Executive, Sales

I work at Demandforce and it's a bro's club. Few equality for women

Women Review Intuit Inc for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Intuit Inc by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 23 reviews Company Website anon1590 anon1580 Lady Bia Lady Tchin Lady Specialist Lady creatingchange Lady Amazing Lady anon327 Lady anon309 Lady anon297