Johnson & Johnson

Headquarters:New Brunswick, New Jersey(USA)10,000+ Employees
4.3

"Best career decision I made! Amazing company for fairness, culture, growth, caring about employees. Have worked at several J&J businesses and not ever regretted the decision"
One thing Johnson & Johnson can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Sr. Director Of Reg. Affairs, Research & Development
Would you recommend Johnson & Johnson to other women?
"I had been off work for four years because I was raising two kids, no one entertained me when I went back at the end of those four years, but Johnson and Johnson looked at me individually and my experience I had so far and not once did they ask me why I chose to stay at home and loose those four years not working."
One thing Johnson & Johnson can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Would you recommend Johnson & Johnson to other women?
"It seems like a good place to work if they will allow you to work there permanently. I would however, tell her not to take a temporary job there."
"no"
One thing Johnson & Johnson can improve?
"They could hire more minorities in the company. The allow contractors to come and work for years, but are not forthcoming in hiring them permanently which is totally unfair."
Would you recommend Johnson & Johnson to other women?
"High value on women in the workplace, lots of women leaders in high level positions."
One thing Johnson & Johnson can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Quality Director, Compliance
"The workload is heavy however you are able to adjust your workday to accommodate your family needs. Some positions are not as flexible as others, supplychain and support require you to be in the office for the most part. Also holidays are not always allowed to be taken in some areas due to workload and support requirements."
Would you recommend Johnson & Johnson to other women?
"BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN BE!!! RESPECT OF WHO YOU ARE COMES FIRST FROM YOU AND IT REFLECTS ONTO OTHERS. "
"not sure"
Administrative Assistant, International
"I'm now retired and live in Miami, Florida, however, my job experience at J&J was one of the best in my life. Commaraderie, respect, employee appreciation, fun !. This was many years ago, but the experience was SOOO good, I will never stop saying that J&J is a fantastic employer, and one I would recommend to anyone. I visited HQTRS in Piscataway many times and there too it seemed to be wonderful. I've lived in 7 countries and worked for entities such as Amex, Verizon, Bank of America, VISA, Detroit Diesel Allison, and J&J remains #1 for me!!! Note: Question #3 is referencing life many years ago, I'm not privy of the environment or pay fairness now. "
Would you recommend Johnson & Johnson to other women?
"J&J is a great place for men and women to work. There is a culture of respect and it’s truly aligned to the company’s credo - both in place for more than 130 years. Everyone hired is given a generous opportunity to succeed. The culture is unprecedented. Employees are encouraged and rewarded for taking care if their own health and volunteering to give back to the community. Their work objectives clearly defined so no need to guess his you’re doing! People are warm and anxious to help each other! The benefits are also unprecedented! There is much opportunity for career growth, tons of training and tons of women in leadership positions. Company is dedicated first to its customers and second to its employees! It’s very uncommon to meet people who haven’t worked there fur ten years or longer! 15, 20, 25 year service anniversaries abound and are celebrated! Lots of people there more than 20 years. I gives thanks each morning to work for my job at J&J. Your Family comes first is part of their culture! "
One thing Johnson & Johnson can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
"Men now also get paternity leaves! "