Keesal, Young & Logan

www.kyl.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Keesal, Young & Logan to join us.

American Express Global Business Travel Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Don't stay in a position for too long. Know when it's time to look within the company or move on.

Offer positions when downsizing, especially when someone's been with the company over 20 years.

Brand Innovators LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

While there is an amazing opportunity to network and build relationships with marketing executives around the country, leadership hasn't made professional growth and development a priority. In addition, expect that your full skill set may not be utilized. That said, the flexibility to work wherever you want is virtually unparalleled

The entire company works remotely, which allows for a large amount of flexibility.

HCSS Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I really like the culture the only down side is that they don't offer paid maternity leave.

Work hours are very flexible

Lutheran Medical Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2016

It is a simple task and I would tell another woman about this employer

Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great HR policies. Old school management. I heard my boss wondered if I was single because I was a lesbian among many other statements about women not needing to be promoted but have families instead. Sr.management knew about the issue but refused to change it.

Yodle Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.7

July 2016

There appears to be equal gender diversity in promotions. It's great to see women in senior leadership positions here (but there is only one specifically I can point to).

Bio-tech Pharmacal Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This employer is very old school that they only promote white males if possible. They flip flop on maternity leave policies, and the female heads of the company get jelous and vindictive of any other women working in the office. It is hard to be a woman and work with that much hatred.

ECC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 3 years, but only in one group. Management is male-dominated. In fact, I am not aware of any current female managers anywhere in the company. Our only female manager on my high-target group, a feisty go-getter, was forced to leave for asinine reasons. In general, women are judgement mush more harshly, and are encouraged to not make waves. I am confident that our project manager fears or even despises women. Lastly, mostly due to the nature of construction projects, networking 'with the boys' after a long day at the office is difficult.

Eastman Chemical Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a mans' world, like any other industrial setting. However, MOST men realize we live in the 21st century, and will respect you as long as you pull your weight. I've had a fantastic experience with the guys on all crews-- my supervisor, on the other hand, has a documented history of discrimination against females. When it became an issue, I went to HR for help. Despite 25 and 30-year veterans, guys on my crew, and even other supervisors being willing to testify to the fact that discrimination had been going on, HR refused to act... They wouldn't even speak with the host of witnesses (my guess to the cause of that is because if they ask and receive confirmation of my story, they HAVE to act, by law.) They claimed that they were initiating an "investigation," and then weighed only his word against mine, despite the proof and witnesses. It all depends on your department-- just don't expect HR to act on your behalf, if you experience a problem.

Redfin Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a lot of women at Redfin, many in high level positions (CTO, SVP of Comms, Directors, etc.). Overall I like working at Redfin and have learned a lot from some really smart people. That being said, Redfin does a fair to middlin' job of accommodating work/life balance - nothing above and beyond what you'll find at other startups: catered lunches 3 days per week in Seattle, standing desk option, Mother's room for pumping... What I really appreciate about Redfin are our health care benefits. We pay ZERO monthly premiums, 0% coinsurnace, and very low annual deductibles and copays. What could use improving: - Compensation: internal equity could use a review for market adjustments across ALL groups, not just engineering. - 401K: LOTS of companies, including pre-IPO companies, offer a match. Redfin does not. - Transit: Seattle's traffic is becoming untenable unless you live within walking/biking distance or a short bus ride. Redfin currently provides a partial subsidy towards a bus pass, which is great for those who live within Seattle proper but not sufficient/helpful for those who live outside of Seattle and are faced with either long bus rides (with multiple transfers) or sometimes longer commutes and sky high daily/monthly parking rates in Downtown Seattle. Extending the bus subsidy to those who need/want to drive would be a good start. As a new mom taking the bus every day doesn't sound appealing when I live outside of Seattle proper. - WFH: it's known that the CEO does not like corporate employees (those working at HQ in Seattle or SF) working from home. Sometimes working from home is a necessity (sick child, appointments, etc.) and it doesn't feel good to know that your business looks down upon you taking care of your family's needs.