Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at KLX Aerospace Solutions to join us.

MRM//McCann Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2018

I think MRM//McCann has a good track record (great as compared to other McCann Worldgroup companies) of empowering and supporting women.

I've already left. It was time for a change and there were no more desirable opportunities for me.

ENGIE Insight Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2018

Get ready to watch the men zip past you on their way to the best jobs in the company.

Varies depending on team leader.

Surface Media Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2018

Stay away. Women's workloads are twice that of any of the men's, consisting of a disproportionate amount of administrative work. Men's failures are downplayed while women's are routinely scrutinized and magnified, and likewise women's achievements and contributions are given superficial praise but otherwise overlooked, or else more taken for granted rather than seen as indicative of greater potential, while men are lionized in general. Men's opinions and input/feedback are always taken seriously while women have to prove they are worthy of being heard every step of the way. Creepily, female employees rarely speak unless spoken to, while male employees will regularly have shouting matches in the middle of the office. Women who appear to be anything less than totally agreeable and upbeat at all times are seen as untrustworthy. Men can just be themselves, mercurial or not. The list of double standards goes on...

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

AccountIT Consultant Pte Ltd Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

I beleive in co ordination.. I Want to show the people and men that a women power can do anything.. And i want to prove the people that A girl can Be A girl Friend Not An Enemy

I Wasnt pregnant anytime

Self Esteem Brands, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

It's absolutely wonderful and yes i'm a real person not some hr person hiding behind a computer. I love working here. They need a little bit more fair compensation but the leave policy is awesome.

Not expected to do anything but bond during maternity leave with my baby - loved it.

KUNC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

My job came with its fair share of stress -- and that was fine. But when I tried to negotiate for unpaid leave following a family emergency, no one would even answer my requests. I asked my immediate supervisor twice, and the head of the station once. First the response was that I needed to return to work in order to discuss, then the response was that we couldn't discuss it until my vacation days run out. One month later, I'm terminated for productivity reasons. Funny, I brought up not feeling productive as the reason for why I would like unpaid leave. If you're single, child-less, sibling-less, parent-less, you'll be okay here. But I was appalled that people could ask me on the surface how my family was doing, yet show so little compassion for my leave needs -- especially since family leave is outlined in their handbook.

Hughes Realty Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Management is Male, Administration is Female....at first treatment was good.... management never came through with promises for sales leads and administration was definitely skewed to the men. OK but not Ideal place to work.

ACOG Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The best thing about working at ACOG is the flexibility and work/life balance. Employees may telework and flex once a week with supervisor approval. The biggest downside to women is the lack of maternity leave. Employees may use short-term disability for up to 90 days and earn half of their salary (up to $4,500 per week. Employees may extend this period by taking 6 months of unpaid leave (use of vacation and sick leave is allowed). Seeing that ACOG is a leader in women's healthcare, employs mostly women, and lobbies Congress for maternity leave, this is pretty pathetic. Once employees return to work they do have a very nice mother's room to pump and store breast milk.

Brown Clinic Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They treat you very well when you first start. During my time there I got married and had my first child. My husband called me and said that my newborn child was having problems breathing and that he got her in right away at the clinic I was working at. I found someone to cover for me and went to the appointment with him. They wrote me up for doing this. Then, a few weeks after, I took a low census. They tried calling me the day that I took this low census and I was giving my child a bath and didn't hear my phone. I called them back within an hour later and they said that already had someone else covering it. Then, they called me into their office later that day and said that I could bring my child with me. I found someone to watch my child and I went in there and they said that it wasn't working out. This were just main things regarding my pregnancy and raising my first child in this environment that would make me not recommend this company. Before I went on maternity leave, they treated me decent. After I got back, they treated me like everything I did was wrong and tore me apart. I wasn't the first person that they did this to and I will more than likely not be the last.