HappyAccountant

Good place to work and build a career - smart people, good ideas.

its changed for the better since I took maternity leave.
anon2676 Director, Analytics

Yes has good flexibility and benefits as well as good women's networking

Good place to work. Hours make it difficult for women with children. Good policies.

MissyE36 Senior Associate, Advisory

I have only been at KPMG for 5 months, but I have worked for two other Big Four consulting firm, and this is my favorite by far.

Smartgirl

The firm us very flexible. However, there are no women partners in my group. (About 70 male partners).

Hope5277 Associate Director, Human Resources

KPMG has a myriad of ways to support all their employees. I found as a woman leader, I have tremendous opportunity and flexibility to achieve the career aspirations I desire. I have witnessed leaders in the firm bending over backwards to make it work for employees. It is a caring, family oriented workplace that will go to the mattresses for thier people. When illness or family issues ocurr, it's family and employee first--work is last. I've seen personal financial contributions from partners made to help people who are in hardship from personal tragedy. I've witnessed Partners coming to homes and making calls when an employee suffers loss. Real care and concern is demonstrated and it is heartfelt. In any workplace there are always those whose behaviours may not reflect the core values of the company--and it is true at KPMG--but that is not the firm's behaviour--that's an individual's choice. KPMG is a great employer with endless opportunities for those who seek a gratifying career with purpose and meaning--you can make a difference to your community, family and marketplace everyday--making the world a better place.

Provide faster career advancement outside of the client facing roles.
anon1519 Senior Associate

The firm has many resources available to assist women in balancing family life, as well as networking with other women in similar situations.

anon1357 Senior Consultant, Consulting

They have the policies that women need but sometimes you need to push for them to come to fruition for yourself.

squid23 Senior Auditor

Great career advancement.

Lady Reviewer

I've worked here in non client-facing roles for nearly three years and have seen almost no examples of sexism. KPMG has amazing benefits for new parents and BPG leaders are extremely accommodating when employees have to work alternative schedules. Work life balance is extremely important here as it helps us retain top talent.

Women Review KPMG for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of KPMG by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 38 reviews Company Website HappyAccountant anon2676 anon2473 MissyE36 Smartgirl Hope5277 anon1519 anon1357 squid23 Lady Reviewer