Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Latrobe Regional Hospital to join us.

Healthpointe Medical Group, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2018

The CEO is rumored to say "Employees are a dime a dozen" and the company culture (and turnover rate) reflects this. The company pays well below market for any job. The company does tend to hire women and even promote them, but that is because they find that most men expect to be paid more than this company willing to pay. Annual reviews do not happen unless the employee insists, At the annual reviews, managers often cherry-pick "examples" of poor performance to justify either a tiny or zero raise.

The departments that report to the CTO/COO (purchasing, IT, content writing, and others have more flexibility because he tries to provide reasonable accommodation for life circumstances within the boundaries of company policy. The rest of the company does not seem to be flexible. If a person calls in sick, for instance, they are grilled about the nature of the illness and their supervisor/manager will often push them to come in anyway. This approach comes direct from the CEO, a woman, who treats her own subordinates this way.

Barteca Restaurant Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

June 2018

Great company if you have a supportive and boss. Great company culture.

Fair Grove Veterinary Service Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2018

This business is small and like working with family, with all the same struggles of a family.

Management is slow to respond when time off is requested, but they are also very flexible when it comes to activities for school and picking up from school for appointments for kids.

Utah Community Credit Union Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Open gender discrimination is not punished. One supervisor has asked me if/when I plan to have children. The same supervisor has openly admitted to gender based pay discrimination. Another woman in my department has asked what she could do for a raise on a few occasions. On one occasion, he told her, "You make plenty for a woman in [location]." On another occasion, he said, "You'll get remarried soon enough so your pay won't matter." Other discrimination is sneakier. A female coworker and I had been at the company a similar length of time, with similar responsibilities. When she left the company, our hourly pay was nearly the same (no more than ten cents difference). Her male replacement (who had less experience than both of us) was offered nearly a dollar more than I was being paid, 2.5 years into my time with the company. I've heard endless horror stories through the company whisper network. One woman was basically doing a job already but the position hadn't been officially created. She helped write the job description and it was all but promised to her, then a man with no experience in that area was given the position. He had, in his time in a different area of the company, a history of discriminatory hiring practices. He would outright ask women he was interviewing about family status and go as far as to say, "Why would I hire a mother of young children for this job when there are men not responsible for children who could do it?" Female turnover in his area was extremely high.

Commend International GmbH Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

For Pros I will enumerate they respect the time for working based on law 38.5 hours and some teams are going for a drink and dinner after work sometimes payed by the company. Bad Management, It's year 2017 and still working on Very hierarchical level, no flat hierarchies, no freedom at all (you cannot even open a page to check your private e-mail because they are saying 30 seconds matters, what a people...), rude team leaders... I supposed to work in the ISS development team, the organization is disaster, still working in the Stone Age in 2017. "Team leader" must be Austrian, who doesn't have any knowledge from Software Development, so he is stated there just to spy you, not working at all, another Technical Team Lead under him who knows the technologies but still licking a** to the Team Leader who is upper him. Both of them not working, just giving tasks to the other honest developers and pushing them to finish tasks on given time (even in reality is not possible to finish them on the given time-frame from them). Nothing from SCRUM here, just a Big supervisor behaviour who are making stressful situations on the developers. For example I had a task to write Unit Tests, which was 1500+ lines of code and 60+ unit tests, and they wanted that to be finished in 2,5 days. Big egos as well, like "As a Commend Boss to you I would tell you....", calling you "ausländer" and even his parents are from outside of Austria... A lot of lost jealous souls with egos inside... Make yourself a favour, give to the people freedom, make flat hierarchies, designate leaders based on their knowledge, don't put people who are not working and playing spy roles there just to save themselves...

MHMR Tarrant County Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be careful, the pay is very low, but a lot is asked of you? Pay does not match required duties.

Kia Motors Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you are ambitious and hardworking and want to advance, take your talents elsewhere. The number of female VPs (zero now and zero in the company's history in the US) tells the whole story.

Flexibility depends almost completely on who your manager is. Some are totally reasonable. Others are not.

Improve the company's culture. Toxic describes the culture at the moment. Leadership (none of which are women) seem to believe that fear will motivate people to deliver the desired results.

Pfizer Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2

I haven't worked here long enough to form an opinion

Hatch Mott MacDonald Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for about a year and a half in a primarily male engineer-dominated office. Have generally had a good experience receiving substantive projects and tasks and feeling able to request more challenging work when things were slow.

Jacobson & Company, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

N/A