Liberty Mutual Group http://www.libertymutualgroup.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Liberty Mutual Group?
Lady Warrior

I have worked here for eight years and the men I started with are all making more money. That alone doesn't give a full picture, but I am the only one with a higher degree in that peer group and the men all have senior level leadership interest in their careers. Of four underwriting teams, 80% of underwriters are women and 100% of the managers are men.

Benefits are great, but you want to consider culture in the office and how far you want to move up- there are a lot of opportunities for the lower-paid positions
Lady Mypetviola

NA

Lady liberty2

I have been with the company 17 plus years.

Lady Mystress Insurance Customer Service Agent, Personal lines

They are fair will work with you as best as they can for whatever life throws at you. Its like having a second family. You work hard you get recognized. And lots of room for growth.

I have worked here for 15 years. The Company is strong and currently has a dedicated focus to improving their culture. But it remains a largely male-led organization. I would recommend it because we need more presence and now is he optimal time to join while we are focused on change

Highly team dependent. The ITgroup is borderline mysoginistic

The best way to move up in the company is continually looking for roles in other departments. Staying within the same department has limited growth opportunities. I've stayed in the same department and while I've seen growth, after 7 years it is far less than individuals who've gone to other departments.

Management opportunities not very open to women and woman-related benefits (e.g. maternity leave) are virtually non-existent.
Lady newel07

Great company to work for.

Lady anon518 Rater Specialist, Auto

Don't plan on retiring at this company

Lady Suz

There are a lot of great opportunities for advancement but most require travel which is impossible for me with 2 young children.

Lady anon520 Field Legal, Legal

They TALK about work life balance. They go on and on about how they "do the right thing." But it's like being set up to fail. You have so much work, you are SO micromanaged, that you end up working nights and weekends. I personally haven't had a day off ion a month. 7 days a week. You get about 100 emails a day. Many are from management about stupid shit. So instead of getting ready for trial, they insist you click off overdue to-dos. Your paralegals suck, and they're in a different state. You have a secretary, but she also works for 5 other attorneys. This place is miserable.

Women Review Liberty Mutual Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Liberty Mutual Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 28 reviews Company Website Lady Warrior Lady Mypetviola Lady liberty2 Lady Mystress Lady anon517 Lady anon519 Lady newel07 Lady anon518 Lady Suz Lady anon520