Liberty Mutual Group http://www.libertymutualgroup.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Liberty Mutual Group?
Madam Warrior

There are different cultures in each region of the company. Modeling leaders in one office or area may not prepare you for interacting with senior leaders in other regions or in home office. Also, leadership is moving in a very positive direction, empowering the front-line more and more. The best leaders stand out and are worth following to help move the rest of the organization forward.

Lady Sheworkshardforthe$$

N/a

Lady Professional Business Analyst II

I've worked here more than a decade, and I wish I could tell my younger self to make moves that felt right for me rather than exhibiting blind loyalty. Back then, I believed my hard work and stellar performance would make me valuable. I now know that networking with the "right" people means more at this company. I've found some incredible women to be fantastic mentors, but we're still playing in the "boys club" without a rule book. Many male colleagues have actually made me feel they were surprised by my intelligence and strategic prowess over the years. Leadership has the right idea in theory, but unfortunately the front-line managers keep regional outdated mind sets alive and frustrating!

Lady unnamed1

Be true to yourself. No matter how others act, respect yourself and treat others with dignity and respect, even though many don't practice what they preach

Lady Nikki Customer Service Rep., Personal Market Insurance

I worked here for 12+ years. When I started most sales reps were male and most customer service reps were female. It seemed very much a male oriented company. In the more recent years I have seen many new female sales reps and now even several male customer service reps. I think overall if you are a hard worker you can succeed.

Lady DL Sales rep, Personal sales

I worked there for almost 7 years. For a long time I was the only women and it was a total boys club. The higher up managers even said women are good for sales because they're hot but not for management because no one would respect them. If I could have done it all over I would have gone to HR (I was afraid to at the time) and left sooner. The only good thing about this role and company is if you want to work 24 hours a day you can make unlimited money. I thought all companies were like this, but after finding a new job I realize they are not! I don't think I would recommend this position to anyone.

Lady SA

Start networking within the company. There are many departments and it is huge. They seem to encourage both lateral and vertical moves, so the more people you know and work with, the better.

Lady Lo

It is a stressful work environment.

Women Review Liberty Mutual Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Liberty Mutual Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 28 reviews Company Website Madam Warrior Lady Sheworkshardforthe$$ Lady Professional Lady unnamed1 Lady Nikki Lady DL Lady SA Lady Lo