Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at M Booth to join us.

Waffle House Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

if you are friendly, have common sense, quick thinking, not lazy, can hustle when we are busy...you can make decent tip money. but if your customers see you just sitting when everyone else is working they will remember you, and never sit in your section. and always, always, always, do your side work, hpw would you feel walking into your shift your tables dirty n sticky, no condiments or napkuns on tables etc...you then do your work, wait your tables, and complete the work of another shift. if we would come together and work together, this job would be EASY

waffle house seems to always give bad servers, male or female more hours and they seems from the sidelines to get "by" with more. while employees servers/cooks who are on time daily, do side work required, come in ehenever needed..basically a waffle house team player...these "FEW "are shorted hours, given low tipping shifts, and the majority of the grunt work! not fair for a billion a uear company to treat employees whp make their money,buys tjeir homes, cars, etc...but a good coom/server cant afford has for their cars, or putting food on their tables? makes no sense

United States General Services Administration Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a significant number of women in leadership roles at this agency and plenty of promotion potential- the agency tends to be a bit top heavy in my opinion. From my personal experience I did feel appreciated by my employer and for those that work hard, they do invest in you and give you opportunities to reach your greatest potential.

within the past 7 years GSA has expanded it’s telework program to 4 days a week which has been a huge motivator in getting people to stay at the agency long term. Since the regional headquarters are often located in the central business district the telework policy makes it possible for working moms to move out to the suburbs where housing is not as costly, daycare is not as costly, the school districts are far superior, and crime rates are lower.

Distribute the workload responsibilities more fairly. The salary, while competitive, doesn’t seem fair when not everyone in the agency carriers equal weight. There are some individuals who have “cushy jobs” - very little responsibilities within this agency verses others who are held to a much higher standard, who have the responsibility of spending millions of tax dollars, who are interfacing with clients and high level officials and are given little support to do their jobs. Too many “behind the scenes” jobs and not enough individuals who do the real mission work of the agency. It’s not that there’s a staffing problem, it’s that management isn’t utilizing their workforce efficiently and even years and years of multiple hiring freezes and workforce reduction through attrition hasn’t changed this. Those that excel at their jobs are rewarded with more work and experience burnout.

Washington Fugitive Investigations Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Unless you are comfortable with comments about these agent's wives or lovers on the side, stay far away. Noboy should have to hear about these things.

Behavior of men on job would borderline sexual harassment daily.

State of New Jersey Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I only have experience working in the Sandy Recovery Division as a full time contracted employee for the last four years... There are no benefits of course and all employees for the division are temporary with no job security. However... There're two levels of temp/contractual employment and the management staff are not paid hourly as I am; they are paid by generous salary and enjoy other perks such as paid vacation days, personal days, sick days, paid time off, a 35 Hour Work Week,medical & dental benefits, paid garage parking, Etc. The atmosphere here at the Sandy recovery Division and its sister company Renew Jersey Stronger (from where I was promoted) is one of nepotism and who knows who, not what you know or how well you can do the job, but who you know ... :-(

ATSA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

ATSA a great company with generous policies. It is headed by a female Executive Director.

MARC USA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Strong support of women in leadership and a stronf culture of mentoring women

Maternity leave policy has improved since I had my kids

Brown University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a lot of women in very high levels. That's pretty cool. But women still occupy more supportive roles on the whole.

Le Chateau Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

i worked there for 2 years. i didn't receive any commission or a raise despite my relentless efforts in keeping the sales up! but the employee discount is great. thats the only thing that kept me there.

Attachmate Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Things have changed over the years at Attachmate....it used to be a great place to work.

Switch Embassy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

This is a small company and women are very welcome and supported here. There is room for everyone to grow into prominent positions if they want it. We haven't set up healthcare and maternity leave yet, so it's a time for great opportunity and growth.