McKinsey & Company http://www.mckinsey.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about McKinsey & Company?
Madam me7 HR

The Women's initiative is such a great program and there are many opportunities for women to excel in parts of the Firm.

Madam Partner Consultant

Set your own boundaries and live by it, regardless of what other people do.

Demands grit, resilience, and ambition
Lady McK

I like working at McKinsey. Within the practice area I work, there are actually a lot of other women as well. I think the firm also focuses a lot of time and energy on trying to make things equitable between men and women. The bigger question in my mind is whether the hours and travel will be sustainable longer term as I think about having a family and wanting to spend more time at home.

Madam Recruiter Recruiting Manager, North America

There is a lot of flexibility to 'make your own McKinsey' -- and a real effort on the part of the firm to make the place more sustainable for dual-income parents. Women's attrition rates are still relatively high, but it is not for lack of trying on the part of firm leadership.

Depends on the work you are doing and the required travel.
Lady red07251980

Lady Burpee

Great place that is focusing a lot of efforts around women.

Lady victory

Some great male partners that fully support women, but there are some that have a bias.

Lady Go Diva

It's a hostile environment where women are given far fewer opportunities and much less mentoring. Basic HR rules are completely ignored. I have been told this is because they do not fear lawsuits.

Lady Prinrhea

Great place to launch career but work life balance not so great.

Great launch pad

It is an incredibly supportive environment for women, with lots of flexibility options. My male colleagues are respectful and supportive and treat me as a true peer.

Women Review McKinsey & Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of McKinsey & Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 38 reviews Company Website Madam me7 Madam Partner Lady McK Madam Recruiter Lady red07251980 Lady Burpee Lady victory Lady Go Diva Lady Prinrhea Lady anon137