Mentorverse

mentorverse.us/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Mentorverse to join us.

Atrium Staffing Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Maybe. It's a great female environment but some benefits and work-life balance are not the best for women with children or those looking to have children.

Manhattan Broadway Hotel Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You may apply right away, he may not hire you know but who knows?

n/a

The boss or manager of this hotel(John Du) is very rude, selfish and completely inconsiderate of his male, night shift employees (he has gone through 4 in just two months and about ten since February). I wonder why, I mean, the common denominator is him. He curses you out, when you reach out to him with an issue (some very serious issues) he completely ignores and when he fires you, he makes his decision weeks prior to actually telling you and only so he can train someone else to replace you. He fired me unjustly and quite illegally so (I currently am starting a lawsuit against him and a previous guest who scammed him and cost me my job). He didn't even give me the benefit of the doubt and did not consider my outstanding work and loyalty, Instead he got scared by a pair of cons and lost a loyal employee with hig integrity. A true employee that would have, if given the chance, made his hotel that much better. He treats his day staff (females) like daughters or mistresses and his male night auditors like scum. His manager David expects you to be there 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of your shift, unpaid and only so he can get home early because he lives far and will miss his train. So unprofessional and illegal. Yet if you stay an extra half hour or even ten minutes, they request you do not put on your time sheet. The job was great. I absolutely loved doing what i did. But these two are so utterly unprofessional and schemers that I just am glad I am no longer there.

HERE Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

You need to find out what you want and build a strong network to help you.

United States Census Bureau Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

Telework and flexible schedules are permitted for most employees here.

Goldman Sachs Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.7

extremely difficult to juggle work life balance.

Cabot Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very few women in company - only 23% worldwide and <20% in leadership. Maternity leave takes your vacation first. Women frequently interrupted in meetings, especially technical meetings, where she may be the only woman. Women not recognized for technical contributions as frequently as men and very noticeably picked for administrative tasks in groups where there are more junior male options than junior female options. Women have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have been working at the next level prior to promotion. Men selected for rotational R&D program (a great learning/advancement opportunity) - to my knowledge few or no women have been selected. Flex time is good - no one criticized for using it and parental obligations are respected for both sexes. Workplace is generally friendly and comfortable. being ambitious and thoughtfully outspoken are respected in both sexes, so definitely go for the gusto if you chose to work here.

Liquidation Channel Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 2 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in technical/customer support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated. Also, while maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time.

Maybe. Depends on the boss you get, can make or break your working mom experience.

Pottery Barn Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked for the company for 5 years, I was lucky to be able to switch to other division after 2,5 years within the company. Although the company creates beautiful product and beautifully merchandise it in stores, website and catalogs,atmosphere at the corporate office is nothing like the Pottery Barn soothing catalog images or cozy retail stores. All the decision making is made by handful of people and as a result there is very little openness to new ideas. Despite great talent on board, only handful of ideas are actually put into action. There is a lack of development or investment in talent growth. It's a great place for somebody who likes little change and likes to execute same tasks over and over. Yet, once you achieve mid to high management position you are expected to work above and beyond, including responding to e-mails and txt messages in late evenings and weekends. It's a female dominated company and while maternity leave is generous; advancement opportunities are too rare.

Maybe. Opportunities for growth and personal development are very small. Senior management is very resistant to changes and new ideas

Battelle Memorial Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

I worked with Battelle as a contractor for about 4 years. It's a good company but the hours are very long. There don't seem to be many gender issues overtly but women within management are very very scarce.

Theo Chocolate Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Many women at the mid-level with minimal opportunities to advance. There is one lone woman on the executive team. Unpaid maternity leave with very limited in-office pumping options. Your experience will really depend on team dynamics and what department you're working in. Resources are limited overall, which is felt cross-gender. Will be interesting to see how women grow within the company as it expands.

Maybe. It really does depend on departmental dynamics.