Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at NCIX to join us.

ALDI US Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

they do not have any demand for a non toxic environment. If the store management team is toxic and unprofessional, the DM will not improve the situation. This is two locations that I experienced this. I quit because i was bullied as a manager for not complying or agreeing with their management techniques, which included belittling staff publicly, encouraging a mean environment among associates, drinking with lower level employees and promoting favorite staff members that comply with the above. The DM's are straight out of college, did most of the hiring from SM down and will not put their foot down when a manager or associate is out of line. mostly because they lack experience. I was told straight out by a DM there was nothing they would be able to do to fix the environment i described above. that is ridiculous!

three women got pregnant while working there. two of them quit because the company refused to work with their medical limitations.

Fiorano Tile Showcase Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great company with great family values but doesn't pay well, no bonuses or pay raises

CEB Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.7

Top levels are very male-dominated and it is unlikely to change anytime soon

Lazard Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Yes. They are an amazing employer - however, the culture on work like balance needs to change

VersionOne Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Flexibility is unmatched. Benefits are on the better side (pto is decent, large portion of medical paid for certain option, no 401k matching, no maternity other than FMLA). Until recently, there wasn't a dedicated place for pumping. There's only one room in the building with no windows and a locking door. There are not any women in senior leadership positions, nor on the product team that makes decision about what is developed. People are really nice and very smart and like to have a good time. Different departments have slightly different cultures and rules.

They follow FMLA. Short term disability is an option if you pay for it 12 months before you need to use it. My return date and circumstances were flexible for me to return when I was ready. I had a severe complication after delivery.

New Albany Country Club Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Have good babysitters lined up as they are not flexible with children's needs.

I was treated differently during my 1st and 2nd pregnancies. My first was in NICU for 5 weeks, and my boss allowed me to stay home with her when she got out of the hospital for an additional 4 weeks. My second, I was put on bed rest and continued to work - literally from my bed. The alternative was to begin my leave. While they had to honor the 12 weeks allowed by FMLA, I was told I had to use all my paid time off before using any unpaid time. Since it was early in the year, I asked what I was supposed to do when we had an illness, doctor appointment or emergency, and I was told it would be an unexcused absence. The policy gave them permission then to fire someone for an unexcused absence. My boss actually asked me if I could just afford to quit. I came back to work after 6 weeks. I had preeclampsia and was still healing from a cesarean. I quit 6 months later.

Ossip Optometry and Ophthalmology Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Management is male dominated, and twice recently an extremely competent female manager was demoted in one case and pressured to leave in another case to make room for a less qualified male manager.

Cypress Semiconductor Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a tough, aggressive culture with a top-down management style. Women who possess high intelligence, assertiveness, and gumption are viewed differently (in a negative way) from men who exhibit the same abilities. Sexual discrimination frequently occurs in an insidious manner, making situations difficult to report. A toxic environment through and through.

Norfolk Southern Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

June 2015

Most people work here their entire careers so the culture is old-school and slow to change. Male dominated but they are working hard to hire and promote more females. Many jobs require travel. There are few, if any, part-time or flextime jobs. Maternity leave is minimal (6 weeks?).You can use FMLA to extend without pay. Vacation time accrues pretty quickly (4 weeks in year 7). "Operations" jobs are tough but can be rewarding. Operations run 24 x 7 x 365 so you may be working nights and weekends if you start in these roles. Company is stable with strong future.

Connecticut Judicial Branch Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

I came there from another clerks office in Connecticut. I thought that it would be pretty much the same across the board but it was pure hell I took the job based on a position that I found out later was never available. The only reason I took the job was because of the experience I was going to be getting. I was hired on a lie and then when I started to question the whole situation then I was public enemy number one. My supervisors yelled at me called me incompetent . Got mad at me for not know things that I was never told. I found out later that this was something that they did and that there had ben other people before me who had gone through the same thing and experienced the same thing. A few people quit there jobs because they just couldn't take it anymore. Mary Na Catherine were to two supervisors from hell. The worst part is everyone knows how bad it is yet no one knows what to do......don't work there under any circumstances......Clerks office new haven Connecticut GA23.