111119th

Vice President (VP)

Agency environments can be tough. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.

The maternity leave has improved by leaps and bounds. The company does take it seriously and has made many big steps to improve. Current leave policy is excellent.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

Improve discussions and options about career path. I don't have quibbles with the benefits, but I do have issues with the work.

Maybe. It's not my employer so much as the industry that would give me pause.

Lady Cats & Books

Account Executive

OPR is predominantly female, at least in the New York office. Women are well represented in the senior leadership, both the Managing Director and CCO are impressive (female) individuals.

Gone Mama Girl

Producer

The maternity leave policy, at the time I took it, was based on years of service. I got 2 weeks for every year I had been employed. My three year anniversary fell two days after my due date. HR was generous to give me those extra two weeks of maternity leave, even though I missed my actual anniversary. But, the policy itself is not generous at all. One of my male counterparts actually got more paid leave when his wife had a baby than I did, because he qualified for disability / family medical leave, and I did not.

Maybe. I didn't love the work environment, as it was fussy and very corporate. Their maternity policies are also horrendous.