Ogilvy PR https://www.ogilvypr.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Ogilvy PR?
111119th Vice President (VP)

Agency environments can be tough. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.

The maternity leave has improved by leaps and bounds. The company does take it seriously and has made many big steps to improve. Current leave policy is excellent.
It's not my employer so much as the industry that would give me pause.
Improve discussions and options about career path. I don't have quibbles with the benefits, but I do have issues with the work.
Lady Cats & Books Account Executive

OPR is predominantly female, at least in the New York office. Women are well represented in the senior leadership, both the Managing Director and CCO are impressive (female) individuals.

Gone Mama Girl Producer

The maternity leave policy, at the time I took it, was based on years of service. I got 2 weeks for every year I had been employed. My three year anniversary fell two days after my due date. HR was generous to give me those extra two weeks of maternity leave, even though I missed my actual anniversary. But, the policy itself is not generous at all. One of my male counterparts actually got more paid leave when his wife had a baby than I did, because he qualified for disability / family medical leave, and I did not.

I didn't love the work environment, as it was fussy and very corporate. Their maternity policies are also horrendous.

Women Review Ogilvy PR for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Ogilvy PR by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website 111119th Lady Cats & Books Gone Mama Girl