Oracle Corporation http://www.oracle.com/index.html

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Oracle Corporation?
fgb0033

This company is fine for low level and non-management positions for women. It's rare that a management position will go to a woman. In two instances I witnessed in my team, the Senior Director hired men outside of the company vs. hiriing within the company (men or women) or hiring women for a management position.

• 5

Company is good about being able to work from any location in the world. Other flexibility is job dependent.
Only if they don't have aspirations of promotion.
anon2961 Sr Business Analyst, Operations

It is all in attitude. Great compenation, benefits and training.

2 months full pay; 2 months short-term leave.

• 5

I've worked from home for 15+ years. As a choice-single mom, I've been extremely supported by Oracle in my 19 year career with the company.
futuretechiegirl511

Your experience at Oracle will differ greatly depending on what line of business and location you are working for.

• 5

I work in Real Estate and Facilities and while we can't really remote in or telecommute management has been super flexible about my classes and needing to take time off. We have unlimited sick time as well.
honor their tuition reimbursement program in ALL lines of business.
tieton25 Public Relations

I would not say there are issues with gender equality, just issues in terms of compensation compared to upper management.

CB1121 Sales Representative, Sales

Satisfaction will depend highly on your role, department, pillar, and management.

WomenEngineer

Oracle is a good old boys club in most departments especially in development and engineering. There is not equal opportunities, pay or promotions.

anon2526 Enterprise Sales Manager, Commercial Sales

In Enterprise field sales, your manager controls the territory you get. Outside of the fantastic guy who hired me, the other 5 managers (I moved internally once, but have had 6 managers in 5 years) have consistently given me horrible territories. I am a very open, team-oriented person by nature, but I have been bullied, berated and threatened. I had a manager who wanted to tell my customer that I would be fired if I didn't get their business, simply because he knew the customer liked and trusted me. This is a 'good ol boys club' at its finest and we do not belong.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

I was too junior but I didn't see much difference in treatment. However the work itself was fairly boring and unremarkable.

A big company so your experience will largely depend on your region, pillar, manager, team etc.

Lady Digital Engagement

I'm new in the tech business and come from various HRD roles, mostly in non-profit. But otherwise than expected, employee engagement is much higher here. Although a startling 76% of my colleagues is male, I really feel that a female approach is appreciated. My male colleagues are also quite nice. Some weeks ago I had a new haircut, more than 3 male colleagues complimented me. Also, in a male dominated environment it is easier to act as an active diplomatic influencer. So yes: I like it here.

Have things gotten better, worse, or stayed the same for women at Oracle Corporation in the past year?

• 0%

say gotten better

• 0%

say gotten worse

• 100%

say the same

No comments yet.

Women Review Oracle Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Oracle Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 54 reviews Company Website fgb0033 anon2961 futuretechiegirl511 tieton25 CB1121 WomenEngineer anon2526 anon2488 Lady Digital Engagement