Software Engineer

Tape Library Engineering

This company is extremely difficult to move up in. I have been at this company for 4 years (8 including time with another company). I am still at beginner title level and am up against 30 year veterans for promotions. They will not allow part time. I have to work because I am the primary bread winner for our family. This is my organization only but my director will not allow people to work from home (the flexibility is not there) - this is not an Oracle standard. There are very few women who work in my division.

Maybe. I just wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Senior Product Manager

I have worked there for a long time -- have had several kids. My co-workers are very supported. I think it might be more difficult for less senior people. I do believe that men at this company are paid more than women, but the company allows me a lot of freedom with my family

I have worked there for almost 15 years. I have moved up in positions and now that I have children, I am able to work from home every day. I am happy with the work/life balance and the chance to be at home with my kids every day.

I joined the company via acquisition and over the course of the next few years worked on several different development projects as business plans changed and other acquisitions occurred. While standard benefits via HR always apply, flexibility, treatment, perks, and demands vary wildly depending on localized projects and managers.

Maybe. Offices across the country, and even the world, can vary greatly. The message of the company overal

ProductDevelopment

To answer whether women are treated fairly or not, depends on your boss. Company policies are women friendly or I should say employee friendly. Work culture is extremely good. You get to choose your own schedule and plan, as long as you deliver the assigned tasks. But sometimes one gets stuck in a political env which hampers professional & personal growth. Overall it is a good organization to work in.