Pelican Auto Finance, LLC www.pelicanaf.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Pelican Auto Finance, LLC?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Pelican Auto Finance, LLC to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation

0%say women are treated fairly
11/19/16, 7:53 AM

Good company but still slow on diversity with women. Actually slower to accept others that don't fit a Midwest mold.

Penske Truck Leasing

6/8/16, 7:56 PM

I would say that Penske is a performance (vs. tenure) driven organization and you cannot deny numbers which helps to keep promotions fair and putting the best person in front of our customers every time! I think this promotional advancement style along with the generous PTO, investment in development and our corporate founder's (Roger Penske) appreciation and recognition for Human Capital being his number one asset creates a very supportive environment for women in our company! The only thing that I feel keeps women away is that we are not in a "sexy" industry... It's transportation, but it's also what makes the world go 'round!

Autogravity

5/28/16, 3:05 PM

Very understanding and flexible regarding hours, balancing your life and work. AutoGravity cares about you as a person. Very high standards regarding work and quality of people they hire. Great culture! Learn from your peers every day. Fun team events but you don't have to participate if you don't want to or have family commitments. You are respected for your opinion.

Autogravity

5/27/16, 8:31 PM

We're led by a great executive leadership that contains two strong women who are opinionated and respectable. I'm learning a great deal from all the women at my workplace, and it's a wonderful place for women to grow, to learn, and to succeed!

PennyMac Loan Services

5/23/16, 1:25 AM

Women have great opportunities to climb the corporate ladder and there are opportunities for mentorship from men and women in leadership positions. They have lots of room to improve family-friendly policies (flex-time, leave)

5/11/16, 2:03 PM

OnDeck has a great maternity leave policy, unlimited PTO, and flexible hours that allow you to manage your family and work obligations. There is also a lot of opportunity for growth, interesting projects, very supportive leadership, and an all around great culture.

I did not take maternity leave here, but wish I had waited to have my kids until I was here. Generous 4-month fully paid leave! Previous company had me fighting to take my unpaid 12 weeks.

5/5/16, 7:07 PM

Great place to work where you are hired based on your skillset, not the gender you happen to be. More women being hired as we grow, and great benefits package including 4-months maternity leave. Would like to see more women holding senior leadership positions.

5/5/16, 12:53 PM

Super flexible with all employees including us working moms. If my children become ill, I can leave to get them. If my children wake up ill, I can work from home. The ability to take time off to enjoy family time is also very flexible.

5/5/16, 4:15 AM

Intense, passionate, great culture, growth, data, awesome maternity leave policy, smart people

Advance America

100% would not recommend
4/13/16, 7:05 PM

Prepare to give up your family life. You won't have time for them working here.