Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Pharmerit to join us.

Edward Jones Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

May 2018

The job relies on a good relationship with your coworker... the willingness to work together.

Blue Bottle Coffee Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

its okay. too much favoritism . Over look the workers who put in hard work.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Tennant Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Tennant is overall a good place to work, even though they are stuck in the 80s with some of their policies and procedures. There has been a lot of turnover in HR and leadership recently, so I'm anxious to see what, if any, changes come about in the next 1-2 years.

Not for Hiring

It really depends on your manager's viewpoint on flexible work arrangements. You can get things like alternate schedules approved and finalized through HR, but my experience is that it's best to just work through your manager for an unofficial arrangement.

The "maternity leave" is just a STD policy, and in the last 18 months, they went from 100% pay for 6 weeks to 2/3 pay for 6 weeks which is just unacceptable. I understand they have the plant workers to consider, but they should have a separate maternity leave policy if they can't determine a way to make STD work for everyone.

Plum Perfect Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

HubSpot, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You will be surrounded by men and women and seem to genuinely care about you. I've never felt uncomfortable about my gender in any of the offices, and the company is aware that they need to do more to promote women to leadership roles. The culture surrounding gender diversity is pretty good, but other forms of diversity leave a little be desired (i.e. race, ethnicity, age).

I can only speak toward the flexibility within the Support department, which is pretty good with notice. We are given unlimited days off and sometimes you're able to take days on short notice, but other times you need to know weeks in advance. Since support works based on the expected call/web volume from customers, it's difficult to be flexible on short notice.

PowerMyLearning Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women make up most of the leadership team which is great! You will have a great many strong, women colleagues to partnerwith and learn from. It's a great place for 1-2 years to learn and grow. However, most employees have too much on their plates and this can lead to burn out.

U.S. Federal Government Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

September 2016

Great, steady jobs. I recommend that they offer paid maternity leave though.

First Tennessee Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

I have worked for First Tennessee for a total of 15 years (5 years right out of college, left the area, then came back and have been here 10 years). I've had 11 different managers in several different departments. All have given me great flexibility if needed. All have been very willing to help me develop in my career. Wholesale banking in general is very male-dominated, but First Tennessee has a significant number of women in senior leadership roles.

Tribune Publishing Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2