3.7

"This place promotes and shares women empowerment, It's really a great place to work. They do like to have a variety of cultures and backgrounds for their employees. Once you start working they will dedicate a lot of time and preparations in training you so you can prvide the best and utmost service. "
One thing Planned Parenthood can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
"PPIL is really great in working with me with the hours that I was looking for. They give me enough Paid Time Off for me to take my yearly trips or vacations. "
Would you recommend Planned Parenthood to other women?
"This is an awesome place for white women to work. There are a lot of women there and plenty of opportunities to move up. The salary is extremely competitive past the entry level point. However, while it can certainly be considered a feminist organization, it certainly isn't intersectional and can be really difficult for people of color who work there."
Would you recommend Planned Parenthood to other women?
"It's really difficult for women of color and other people with an intersectional feminist framework. White privilege runs rampant in that place."
"The folks who work here do so more for the mission than the pay. Great culture, but strange promotion practices (infrequently from within)."
HCA, All
Would you recommend Planned Parenthood to other women?
"It really depends if you work for the national office or an affiliate. Most of the affiliates have no paid maternity leave or fertility benefits."
Would you recommend Planned Parenthood to other women?
"It depends on what you want in your life. If you want children it's not a good place to work. If you don't it's pretty decent."
"Great environment for women because the staff is mostly women. Women have ample opportunity for growth and promotion here (though promotion is tough at the most junior levels, whether for men or women). Our health insurance is phenomenal, including great maternity and infertility benefits. Many have flexible jobs that allow them to work from different locations, but this varies depending on the position. Many have a lot of travel."
N/A, Health Care Division
Would you recommend Planned Parenthood to other women?
"Women are definitely treated fairly and well-- many of our top level management positions are held by females, including our CEO."
Would you recommend Planned Parenthood to other women?
"This is a great place to work, with amazing benefits (not just insurance, but phone discounts, flexible hours, travel, etc.), but there is no official maternity policy. We are able to qualify for FMLA, because we have a large department, but that means that one either takes unpaid leave, or saves up as much vacation and sick time prior to taking off to get 'paid' leave while off. This works as long as you don't need any sick days leading up to giving birth, which is unlikely. Management and the majority of the department are all female, and everyone is supportive."
Would you recommend Planned Parenthood to other women?
"Don't believe any promises about future hours, role, etc. Watch out for cronyism; career employees who go from location to location. I think men are given an advantage as employees because almost all of the management is by women."
Would you recommend Planned Parenthood to other women?
"Depends on where you are; good experience for entry level"
"This company is largely women led and therefore a very supportive place to work if you want to have children."