PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. https://www.pnc.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.?

PNC gives a decent amount of time off. It doesn't seem like there is much room for growth though and I'm at the very bottom of the payscale.

radioradio

For a company that lauds itself as featuring a culture that promotes "work life balance" the reality is woefully lacking.

anon2491 Branch Manager, Retail

They encourage promoting within the company, and focus on career development

Know your job keep busy and dont gossip. Keep track of everything you do to improve yourself and the position you have in the company. Keep learningnd developing your skills.

Good entry level job but would advise not to stay for th elong term
Gidget

Great place to work! Very family friendly and flexible when possible. Additionally offered a back up care plan when I worked there.

Anonymous - 8562 Underwriter

Very unfair pay practices, very discriminatory against women, I would not recommend

unicornpgh Human Resourcesa

I work in a female dominated area so it's incredibly inclusive. Our executive has 5 children that are younger and is able to do it all!

Scottie

The work experience likely differs across different lines of business. Some areas may be less stressful or experiencing as much organizational change than others.

banklady

A lot is going to depend on the area where you work. If you are in the branches your experience may be very different than someone who works in Pittsburgh. My personal opinion is that in KY, there are certain managers with very little respect for work/life balance or home life. I had a great experience with HR dealing with maternity leave but really had to fight to get blinds in my office so that I could pump there (they wanted me to put a sign on the non-locking breakroom and just pump there). Locally, I dealt with a manager that expected 45+ hours a week for salaried employees and would make you take sick time when you had a doctor's appointment and were working Saturday to make up that time.

I originally was only going to have 6 paid weeks but was diagnosed with PPD and took additional weeks off through STD.
maternity leave policies are good (better than other banks I've worked at) but overall culture can vary by state and region within the state. I recommend talking to an employee or former employee in your area to see how the culture there may be different than the overall culture.
KMO

Predominately male dominated. Medical/maternity leave is laughable. Very little flexibility with work/life balance if you're working in the branch network, otherwise they are fairly accommodating for emergencies etc.

Women Review PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 15 reviews Company Website anon2619 radioradio anon2491 anon1831 Gidget unicornpgh Scottie banklady KMO