PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. https://www.pnc.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.?
Lady Swelks618 Wealth Management

Wealth Management offers a good work-life balance for working and non-working mothers and the women to male ratio is pretty balanced. However, management for the company is dominated by males.

Anonymous - 6941 Mortgage Loan Officer, Mortgage

Very old fashioned boys club. My manager hates women and older people.

Lady Scintilla99

Path to promotion is nonexistent despite the company spending millions on a development program that succeeded in telling us that we are all paid below market rate. Your ability to flex your schedule wholly depends on your manager. Maternity leave policy is embarrassing for such a large company. Six weeks short term disability but the first week you have to use 5 days of sick time. Two bonus weeks for a c section. 1 additional week parental leave. Men only get the one week.

Lady forexmiss Associate, Capital Markets

N/A

Lady anon508 Part time teller, Retail

As a "part time" employee I am not offered maternity leave and am not eligible for short term disability. I am labeled as part time but have been working 40hours a week since I started over a year ago.

Women Review PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 15 reviews Company Website Lady Swelks618 Lady Scintilla99 Lady forexmiss Lady anon508