Precision Staffing, Inc.

www.precisionstaffing.net/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Precision Staffing, Inc. to join us.

Highpoint Avenue Consulting Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Self-employed, this is my own business. It is great working for myself.

Self-employed, this is my own business

CBS News Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

No work life balance, I can't imagine having a family while working here and being happy.

NJ Department of Community Affairs Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I only have experience working in the Sandy Recovery Division as a full time contracted employee for the last four years... There are no benefits of course and all employees for the division are temporary with no job security. However... There're two levels of temp/contractual employment and the management staff are not paid hourly as I am; they are paid by generous salary and enjoy other perks such as paid vacation days, personal days, sick days, paid time off, a 35 Hour Work Week,medical & dental benefits, paid garage parking, Etc. The atmosphere here at the Sandy recovery Division and its sister company Renew Jersey Stronger (from where I was promoted) is one of nepotism and who knows who, not what you know or how well you can do the job, but who you know ... :-(

County of Imperial, California Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You are not valued for your intelligence. Only looks get you noticed and promoted

Colliers International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The industry is largely male dominated. The company tries to be fair but there are often unconscious bias that get in the way of promoting women.

They were good to me during my maternity leaves as I had 2 babies in a row and had run out of technical time. They let me take 10 weeks paid anyway.

Asset International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked here for more than 5 years, women are the minority. At my division, I am the only woman in mid-level, there are two other women at senior roles that co-founded the original company and do not have kids. Before kids, I felt no differentiated treatment but after returning from mat leave, I have seen less experienced co-workers promoted while I was passed by. Given my positive reviews, and the level of work I was doing, I complained and they later promoted me. I have stayed because hours are great- never have to work overtime and I occasionally work weekends from home. My supervisor is also very understanding when emergencies with the kids arise and I have to take off .

The State of Massachusetts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

The Department of Public Health's employees are majority women (overwhelmingly, in some bureaus), and they are in every kind of role and highly visible in leadership. I always felt supported and valued in my work. It was in general a very supportive atmosphere. Most workers were unionized, which I think helped contribute to the very sane atmosphere. Expectations were realistic and clearly communicated, there was adequate time off, plenty of employee supports, and willingness to be flexible. For example, I had one colleague who adjusted her schedule to work 4 days a week and keep full-time hours. Lots of understanding of family responsibilities. On teacher conference days, snow days, etc., some women brought their children into work with them. (They hung out in an empty conference room and colored - not disruptive.)

Goldstar Energy Group, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I'm in energy sales, which is generally populated by men. I'm the only woman in on my team...all the other women are in administrative positions, except for our COO. If you are self motivated and open to working very hard, you can make a great living for yourself. The company is always looking for Independent Contractors and their pay rate is excellent.

Time Warner Cable Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have been with the company for two years. In general the company does a lot for the employees in the form of incentives, gifts, food and small things to encourage company moral. Vacation, sick time, bonus structure, maternity leave, EAP and health insurance are on par with other companies. They offer a 401K plan and pension plan as well. The areas my particular department fall short in is the treatment of females employees. In all fairness I am not sure how other branches treat female employees I know that in my branch it is a good old boys club atmosphere where inappropriate comments are made of a sexual nature, inappropriate viewing of movies with full frontal nudity that is supposed to be against company policy but nothing is ever said. Comments are made by male employees that they are glad they are free to make these comments and no female will be offended. There are several woman in my department who have excellent degrees and incredible minds but are treated as secretaries who can run and get meals and coffee. There have been instances where other women have approached me to complain about certain things, such as working twice as hard to get promoted, discrimination against skin color, being afraid to bring issues forward for fear of retaliation.

Club Demonstration Services Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015

You may not receive a raise for several years, no benefits, no paid vacation or sick days. You must wear a hairnet and visor. Hot and cold conditions and stand for 6 hours and put up with all kinds of rude people. Not an easy job!