Precision Staffing, Inc.

www.precisionstaffing.net/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Precision Staffing, Inc. to join us.

Geneticist Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Ran by women and composed of mostly female staff so there's no discrimination.

Spongecell Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Maternity leave could definitely be longer. Younger employees so there aren't that many with kids - mostly management. Flexibility on hours, etc. would be worked out with your manager.

CEO is a butts in seats guy, likes people being in the office. So I'd feel like I generally needed to be in the office though if there was a child related appointment, etc. it was no problem to work from home or arrive late/leave early. Fast paced culture and sales/client services/etc. may need to be available outside normal work schedule but that's why there's some flexibility schedule wise if you work it out with your manager.

Oldcastle Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you are willing to put in the work, opportunity and potential abound. However, this is also dependent on finding an open-minded, [for the industry], and supportive mentor. Without an endorsement from upper management and someone to advocate on your behalf, ladies will likely have a difficult time ascending in the business.

Flexibility varies greatly by department and even from one manager to another.

Bass Doherty Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place for career development- leadership is encouraging and supportive. Partners truly want to (and do) mentor. But work life balance is not great, hours are not flexible and not a lot of support for hours adjustments for family needs. Maternity leave isn't great either.

I have not yet but plan to start a family sometime soon. Policy is 6 weeks paid, option to pay for my own short term disability which covers up to a max of 70% of salary for the other 6 weeks.

Asbury University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The benefits for women aren't great--if you haven't worked there for a year, you only qualify for 6 weeks of maternity leave, only two paid. After your two paid weeks are up, they force you to give up your vacation and sick hours so that while you are paid for a little longer, you come back with no hours to take off if your child gets sick.

HR was neither helpful nor friendly in working with my supervisor on a plan where I could work from home until my baby was 10 weeks old. I was denied the ability to work from home and returned to work when my baby was 7 weeks old.

Murphy USA Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you have a family forget spending time with them. You have a very minimum crew and if one of them calls out you are forced to cover because overtime is not allowed. I had to work 80+ hours for 3 weeks straight because my district manager couldnt get himself together to send in paperwork for newhires. I was on my paid vacation, had to come back to my store to fire an employee on district managera say so and work saod employees shift. Because this company does not allow overtime and you are considered free labor because you are salary. Roads bad because of ice? U still have to go in. Risk yiur life. Offer to put you in a hotel closer to store? No. This company is terrible. Had a fellow store manager get pregnant, when she ae back from her 4 week maternity leave they demoted her. I missed the first 2 years of my own childs life because of this job. Finally I just said the money was not worth it.

Breakthru Beverage Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 2 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. For maternity leave, I was granted up to 12 weeks under FMLA. My vacation/sick time had to be used for the first 3 weeks of leave (if I didn't have any remaining I would not get paid). Short-term disability then kicked in and paid 100% for the next 2 weeks. Week 6 was 60% and then 0 after that.

OptTek Systems, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The CEO and the leadership is solidly committed to having a diverse and gender friendly environment. I've had several discussion with the CEO about this and he is more passionate than even myself. He is very sensitive to the gender, race, religious etc mix of our team and encourages us all to do this.

TD Ameritrade Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The company is great overall; however the maternity experience could be improved. With the current policy you must take one week of PTO, then you get 6 weeks paid in disability, then you can take another 5 weeks of PTO. PTO starts at 3 weeks for the first year and gradually goes up to 5 weeks after 10 years. You can rollover 5 weeks of PTO to the next year so you really need to save up to have enough in the bank for maternity leave. You will also not receive a bonus while you are on maternity leave which is anywhere from 15%-30%. of your pay.. For me this equated to nearly $5000. That said, HR recently stated they are reviewing our maternity and paternity policy to make us more competitive and should have an enhancement to the policy soon.

New York Foundation for the Arts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

I actually haven't worked there in a few years, however I was in a support role for 2 years and it was hell on wheels. The most unproductive, unintelligent men are at the helm with the majority of the employees under them women with Master's Degrees. Really not a great place to work. Colleagues that have stayed continue to report horrendous conditions - which go way beyond the usual issues of arts non-profits.