Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Priority Health to join us.

Jumptastic UK Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great job opportunities for women, same level of respect and opportunities as men.

Virtual Vocations Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This employer has a female co-founder who understands demands of motherhood and flexibility in schedule.

Palco, Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This company is about to implode due to lack of professional ethics, problematic micromanagement, poor customer service and a general lack of respect for field employees or independent contractors, office workers, etc.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

End petty micromanagement of the employees in the field. Return to independent contractor status vs. employee status.

University of Texas Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The School of Social Work is great, but beholden to the State of Texas standards. The vacation and sick time are generous, and you can sign up for STD. Healthcare is great for you and dependents and there is childcare on campus, if you're enrolled. However, because it's the state of Texas, there is 0 paid medical leave, so you have to save your PTO hours up and use that. There are also complicated rules about how much sick vs comp vs PTO you can use in a week. While HR might tell you if you ask/dig, I made my own spreadsheet based on accruals and deductions from my PTO bank to try and estimate/limit my wage disruption. UT has 20k employees and a monthly class for retirees to access their benefits but no such option exists for anyone going on FMLA. So, you can do it well, but you have to work it (and save up your PTO). Also, my particular program had a terrible director in terms of EIQ and labor standards. So, it's a mixed bag.

Maybe. I hear the School is wonderful, but my particular program director was a nightmare.

Eliot Community Human Services Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked here for less than 3 months but it seems like a very fair organization.

Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is a good place to work.

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.

Maybe. Depends on what your want out of this career field.

Valspar Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very few woman in this chemical company outside of HR and Finance - deemed the "soft areas" the male Chemical Engineers leading the company. Woman who are in the company do well if between the ages of 25 and 40. After 40, woman lose their "ability" to be promoted, unlike the men whose careers really take off in their 40s.

Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2015

I've worked here for 10 years. I work in a support function that is mostly women on matrix teams that are mostly men. The company is trying hard to figure out why there are fewer women in senior ranks, so there is openness to change and improvement. We always rank well in work/life balance rankings and working mother listings. The on site day care here is equalled by none. I was helped by both of those earlier in my career. It gets harder, the higher you get in the company.

You-niquely Created Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015