Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at RhythmOne to join us.

Rose International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

Get all terms in writing, and signed by employment manager.

BookIt.com Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Adapt to the culture to be successful, don't assume you can change it

Provide more fun opportunties for employees, improve employee morale

City of Houston Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Only take the job if the compensation is fair, your manager is fair and it fits within your overall lifestyle (need more training, get out a contract role into permanent, etc.) But do not plan on staying here until retirement, the culture is toxic.

Rigid policies apply to everyone regardless of position in the organization

Standard 3-mo. FMLA policies (using up accrued PTO and then exhausting it when you return). Also, if both spouses work here then the FMLA policy will be combined (meaning instead of 3mo off for wife/ 3mo for husband, they will combine it to be 3mo for both wife/husband)

All of the above; except the 1st option

Vitamin World Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It’s a very cut throat environment with very little room for mistakes.

Treatment of employees, compensation, more than one day off a week, better management training, respect time off instead of calling you in on PTO days.

Duval County Public Schools Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Education is a predominantly female field, with the exception of the highest leaders (superintendents, government level leaders) and as such I think the profession as a whole is treated with less respect and pay is also reflective of that. Within the environment, men and women are treated equally.

I have not yet taken maternity leave, but while I have 12 weeks that I can take and keep my position, I anticipate only being able to afford 4 weeks. Not only are we unpaid during our maternity leave, but we have to cover the cost of our insurance while we aren't working - having just added another dependent!

The state of education in general needs major reform. We need a paradigm shift from the state level as well as the federal level, to make education more student focused - less testing based, and accountability should be appropriately redistributed and balanced. Districts then could have more freedom to focus on what really matters and I believe education would flourish. Until then,I'm not sure there's much my district could do that would make me more satisfied in my work.

Casadei Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Do not work here, not a great place US office closed down. Operations based in Milan.

Wildlife Conservation Society Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be ready to assert yourself and take losses in stride since the organization is a very old institution that has cultural ambitions that are more flexible than current systems and processes allow.

Canon Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
1.7

July 2016

Most leadership positions are held by japanese males. No growth opportunities here

SNL Financial Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Executive team is composed of all men, and very few women hold leadership positions within the company as a whole. There is a significant gap existing for women in terms of opportunities for promotions as well as receiving comparable compensation to male colleagues.

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.