Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at RMS Computer Corporation to join us.

StratiVentures, Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

August 2018

Be prepared to forget about your friends and family and not get well compensated for it!

Not for Pay, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Dr. David Cedeno Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2018

Make sure you have tough skin, this doctor is always in a bad mood, talks about everyone, lots of bad words, arrogant, rude most of the time. Throws things if he’s mad, he said rude things in front of patients. When he gets upset for whatever reason he wants to cancel appointments for the rest of the day, so he makes us tell people he has emergencies when he doesn’t... always 20 minutes late, he can be rude the entire day and fixes it with buying the staff food. You can never leave early or request days off no one can cover for you. The manager and him team up on making you feel miserable when you make a mistake, honestly not the best place. If you don’t believe me read the reviews from his office all these people can’t lie. Also manager is always traveling she doesn’t do much always on the internet and she gives her job to the front desk while she shops online or is FaceTiming her boyfriends it’s rare when she’s at the office and if she does come in it’s only for 2-3 hours.

Can never leave early, no benefits, no 41k, you can Never satisfy the doctor everyday he comes thinking differently it’s pretty annoying when one day before he told you he wanted something otherwise then he changes his mind all of a sudden... very unstable, not reliable hours. You’re either going to Leave too early or too late.

He needs to be professional

Wawa Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

May 2018

Although work can be hard at times, it's a very rewarding experience. The relationships we build with our customers are priceless

Horizon Pharma Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Great culture, flexibility and people that are smart and passionate

Independent Group Home Living Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

You will have more work than the men do. Men can only assist men, women must assist both.

Twitch Interactive, Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Be prepared for the standard misogyny that infects Silicon Valley and the poor health insurance provided by Amazon. There are pockets in the company that are decent (Legal, HR, Facilities).

Sky Corporate Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have found men and women to be treated equally.

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

At least in the Omaha office, the majority of the employees are women. All the assistants and clerks, with the possible exception here or there, are women, and the ratio of male to female attorneys here is probably 2:1. However, management is almost all male. A few recent promotions may prove to change that, but we'll see. At least in my department, the bosses are fair and don't appear to treat anyone differently based on gender. There are a few "Favorites" of the bosses, but that seems to be mostly based on performance. Attorneys are expected to put in quite a few hours (a norm for the legal field) but the bosses are pretty laid back about daytime appointments, lunches, and outside obligations as long as you are getting your work done. Maternity leave here is non-existent. You have to use a combination of FMLA/accrued PTO. That's a decision made by the head honchos of FNF, and way beyond the control of anyone here in my office. The one woman I know in my department who had a baby recently was able to negotiate a reduced schedule after she came back to work. I've worked here one year and gotten good feedback on my work and an 8% raise. Bonuses are competitive in my department, and I haven't gotten one yet, but hoping that I will soon! I think this is a good job if you're a young female attorney and starting your legal career, and/or if you're not trying to start a family. There are opportunities to move up in the Company if you decide to stay here, and it's good experience if you decide to leave.

Suncor Energy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for three years until I took maternity leave only to find out that my job had been eliminated due to the crash in oil prices. However, a few of my male colleagues stayed on which raised some eye brows. The oil sands are the epitome of an "all boys clubs" and it is a very male dominated work environment. I would get cat called on the job, men would conspicuously leer at me and make sexist comments to each other within earshot as I passed by. I reported several incidents to my superiors but was encouraged to sweep them under the rug and not be so thick skinned. It wasn't a positive work environment for females but I sure do miss the big oil sands money!

IREX Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The company now offers 2 weeks paid parental leave, but most leave is taken as disability. I worked at the company for 2 years, then got pregnant. At first I received support from my supervisor, then he just seemed angry. It was very difficult time after I returned from leave. Because I am at a satellite office overseas, I was very isolated from the rest of the culture and support at the company. I think the company is generally very supportive of pregnant women, FMLA time, and the transition back to work, but it did not trickle down to the satellite office that I worked in. I was not allowed the flexibility I needed when my daughter was 4 months old, even though I was working at least 10+ hours a day exhausting myself to get certain projects ready. I am now pregnant again and making sure I involve the home office as much as possible, to try to avoid how harsh it was to return last time.