Robert Half International Inc.

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Robert Half International Inc. to join us.

Louis Berger Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

A conservative engineering firm, women are still treated like secretaries.

On24 Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are zero women in leadership and women are often not promoted. ON24 offers ok benefits. There's limited PTO but I believe the maternity/paternity leave is good. That being said, the retirement plan is undesirable (not only is there no contribution, but they also make you pay the company 401k maintenance fee, not to be confused with the fee associated with your elected investment)

It varies by department and boss.

Lubrizol Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

A "fatherly" culture but they're trying and willing to listen and help if you initiate and speak up for what you need.

Not for Hiring

Maybe. I think they are realizing he need and benefits of diversity so it is a good time for women to join and make a difference. Managers might be a little clumsy and unsure of how to work with women but they at least are trying.

Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Maybe. It depends on if they would like the cultural fit.

USAble Life Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Pay tends to be good overall and working conditions, environment, and flexibility are great. Limits in promotion for women are noticeable above Manager and director levels.

Thresholds Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Thesholds is a very supportive company, but hasn't found a way to provide top-notch benefits that would allow women to excel at the next level in their careers. Much of this is because of the realities of social service agencies and how they are funded through state dollars.

The Broe Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Although they say that they are changing the face of the company it will never happen as long as the founder is still involved with the company.

Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've been working here for about 2 1/2 years, and as a woman in this role, in this company, it's most common that we are perceived by customers and by managers and other roles as 'expendable' and/or without valuable input or observation, no matter what observations one has culled from seeing high turnover in various positions that have created instability and ultimately, income loss for individuals and the company/location overall through the years. Both in the male-dominated middle and upper management and corporate head levels, as well as the lower, female-dominated in-store managerial and serving roles, an increasing lack of employee development coupled with decreasing benefits has lowered morale and ultimately supported a more subjective individual review environment also resulting in a degradation in professional relationships. For part-time roles, such as "server" or "bartender", the restaurant minimizes scheduled hours so as to prevent qualification for benefits such as insurance or vacation pay. The availability of such scheduling is subjective, based on personal relationships with managerial staff. If one calls in sick, they are sometimes removed from their current schedule opportunities in the future. Therefore, the idea of maternity leave is ridiculous for the vast majority of women in these roles.

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

At least in the Omaha office, the majority of the employees are women. All the assistants and clerks, with the possible exception here or there, are women, and the ratio of male to female attorneys here is probably 2:1. However, management is almost all male. A few recent promotions may prove to change that, but we'll see. At least in my department, the bosses are fair and don't appear to treat anyone differently based on gender. There are a few "Favorites" of the bosses, but that seems to be mostly based on performance. Attorneys are expected to put in quite a few hours (a norm for the legal field) but the bosses are pretty laid back about daytime appointments, lunches, and outside obligations as long as you are getting your work done. Maternity leave here is non-existent. You have to use a combination of FMLA/accrued PTO. That's a decision made by the head honchos of FNF, and way beyond the control of anyone here in my office. The one woman I know in my department who had a baby recently was able to negotiate a reduced schedule after she came back to work. I've worked here one year and gotten good feedback on my work and an 8% raise. Bonuses are competitive in my department, and I haven't gotten one yet, but hoping that I will soon! I think this is a good job if you're a young female attorney and starting your legal career, and/or if you're not trying to start a family. There are opportunities to move up in the Company if you decide to stay here, and it's good experience if you decide to leave.

Maybe. There is no paid maternity leave, so you have to use a combination of FMLA and accrued vacation time. However, at least in my department, bosses are pretty understanding and not draconian about being at your desk exactly at 8 AM. I know they've been flexible with some new moms who've requested temporarily reduced schedules and working from home. For women that don't have kids, such as myself, the company atmosphere is mostly pleasant and I think that the bosses are fair to female employees, at least in my office.

Follett Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 10 years and found that women are treated just as equally as the men. We've have a woman and male president of the company. They don't base promotions on who you know or your gender. Everyone is given a fair chance at advancement.