Rubicon Global

rubiconglobal.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Rubicon Global to join us.

Pragmatics, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It can be a good resume builder. Not too much else.

it depends on if you are at HQ or on a contract.

They do not pay for maternity leave. you have to pay for short turn disability insurance and then use your PTO. There is a max of 180 hours you can have for PTO before it stops accumulating. I used STD and all 180 hours of PTO and still had about two weeks of unpaid leave.

Orangetheory Fitness Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Each studio is a franchise and runs slightly differently than one another. Overall, the atmosphere at each is very encouraging and you learn a great deal about fitness and operating a small business.

New Balance Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

That they pick and choose who to support and who to not.

Dow Jones Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are many women in executive positions and they do a lot for women coming up in the ranks to train for the next job. The family leave just got better, but in the States, we all still have a long way to go.

Ologie Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a rare woman-owned creative company, so they're all about empowering other women to succeed. But there aren't always the resources or time available to do so--there's a lack of mentoring, and things are so fast-paced that it's easy to get lost in the shuffle.

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.

Microfinancial Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are some good aspects and several bad... its a toss up, depends who you work for and with. Ultimately, not a great place for career development.

Humanscale Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are not a lot of official policies that support women and especially women with families. Maternity Leave is only what is mandated by the law (FMLA) and the paid portion is only if you have the short-term disability. However if you know your worth and are willing to state your preferences - as opposed to asking for permission - you'll end up with a work/life balance to suit your needs. As a sales organization, it's all about performance - and proving "them" wrong if they don't think a working mother can handle the responsibilities and high growth expectations.

Law Office of Natalie Gregg Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

The attorneys are great, but there is favoritism and if you do not get along with someone or they don't like you you will be asked to leave. Also, if you do not have the ability to stay late all the time it's looked at as not doing your job. If you are willing to work all the time, and anytime that you are called you may work great in this company.

Merck & Co., Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

April 2015

Pay is no longer competitive