PMNerd

This is a company that has set the standard for gender equality and equal pay for employees. We were the first company, in the world, to do a comprehensive survey of over 25k employees to ensure that women and men were paid fairly. That is the icing on the multi-layered cake.

anon2659 Senior Consultant

Salesforce values equality and is very supportive of working mothers and parents. They are growing fast and changing fast which can cause growing pains.

Better structure and organization of teams, consistent focus and goals, more stability in job expectations and hierarchy
janedoe1218 Sales Development Representative, Sales

Both levels of management are men here. there are not enough women in top management. Birth Control is not covered by health benefits.

anon2655 Technical Writer, IT

I don't have children, but I know many women here who do and I constantly see them (and men as well!) shifting work hours to make child care possible. I've never seen a negative impact from this. It seems to be very supported!

Salesforce is a great place for women. Our CEO reviews wages to ensure that there is no gender bias behind pay packets - same money for the same job. Flexibility is fabulous, as long as my job gets done there is plenty of room to be flexible with hours and work location. We have great benefits and culture - every week there is something different in the office to bring staff together.

Sfbosslady

This is a very demanding but rewarding environment. It's getting better for women.

AthenaStrength

Do your due diligence - don't be afraid of continually pushing for transparency.

anon2561 Senior Manager, Sales

Be sure to vet your line manager before you invest in any project. things move fast and arent always thought through entirely

It would depend entirely on the role and the direct line manager
fmrsfdcmiss

Vet your manager. I've seen mansplaining, especially out of the Indianapolis Marketing Cloud office. A VP gave his admin a dozen roses as a thank you in front of a room full of 200 people, thoroughly embarrassing her... if she was a man, he wouldn't have done that.

So much of the experience depends on your manager.
abcd123

Incredible benefits. Would be better to have less emphasis on in-office work.

Women Review Salesforce for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Salesforce by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 63 reviews Company Website PMNerd anon2659 janedoe1218 anon2655 Sfbosslady AthenaStrength anon2561 fmrsfdcmiss abcd123