This is a great company to work for. Women have an opportunity to grow and get promoted.

There is flexibility, but the pure volume of my work does not provide work-life balance.
Buggy

The company has a strong view on equal pay and allows for a good work-life balance. But it is a mostly male dominated environment and has no initiaves to promote gender equality and awareness as to how better integrate women in these environments. Most lead roles are still ocuppied by men, altough it is a concern of the company to diversify these roles, we still are far away from having several women in managing roles, for example.

Initiatives to ensure gender equality at work, awareness to employees and managers about inappropriate behavior with female colleagues and how to deal with that. As well as a safe space for women who have to deal with inappropriate situations to be heard without fear of consequences.
BeeBee

Excellent maternity AND paternity leave options.

Friendly Girl

Women are, in my opinion, treated fairly, but there is definitely still a lack of women in certain areas.

Madam JH Account Executive

Good employee networks like the Business Women's Network where you can find mentors and connect with female leaders

They are working on a lot of initiatives

Lady Tchatch

I generally feel that women are treated fairly at this company as there are many women role models at the senior level plus we have a C level woman.

The company, no matter the employee gender, is boring and non-inspiring.
Lady Game Changer

There is an initiative for more gender equality but old habits die hard. Maternity leave is generous with the addition of part time return to work benefit for one month at 100% pay. However, there is certainly a stigma with taking this full time benefit. My manager had to go so far as to whisper to tell me that my maternity time off was supported, as to not let her manager hear that I was encouraged to take my legally designated time off.

Maternity Benefits are good here in the bay area and the East Bay campus has onsite daycare.
Lady Equity Vice President

SAP is a great company and they are working hard on making it a more equitable and inclusive workplace. There is a Board goal of 25% women in leadership by 2017, which is great. They could do more proactive measures regarding visibility, development and promotion of women as well as equitable pay.

The company needs more to have equitable pay and opportunities for women. There needs to be more women represented in leadership - especially on the Global Managing Board and Executive Managing Board.
Lady HarleyQuinn Executive Assistant

I don't feel they utilize or develop their administrative professionals effectively. Many women in middle management roles, especially in marketing. I believe women are treated fairly here, and I think there needs to be more work done to hire and retain talented women at all levels. Maternity leave is generous: 12 weeks paid at 100% and up to 4 weeks "transition" time (full time pay, part time hours). In some states, you apply for short term disability and the company makes up the difference between what is paid by the state and your regular salary.

Depends on your role.

Women Review SAP for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of SAP by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 26 reviews Company Website anon1885 Buggy BeeBee Friendly Girl Madam JH Lady anon766 Lady Tchatch Lady Game Changer Lady Equity Lady HarleyQuinn