Target Corporation http://www.target.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Target Corporation?
Lady mater

It's hard physical work and they expect more and more work out of you.

if you really need a job.
Lady CollegeWorker Deli Worker, Food

Expect the beat for less pay. I have worked here for 5 months. Hours are flexible for availability, if it fits their needs. But recently they've cut the departments hours more. I struggle to complete my tasks, asking for help from anyone in close by departments, no help.

Each department has different ratios of men to women.
Lady anon879 Team Member, Soft Lines

Most women seemed to be assigned to soft lines in the stores.

Lady Ladybug2 Executive Team Leader, HR

You work very long hours and there isn't much of a routine which is very hard to have worklife balance. Some nights I work until 1am and then have to be back early the next morning.

Very hard worklife balance if you are a parent.
Lady Determinedtosucceed Team Lead/ Key Carrier, Guest Services

There are women in support roles and some in middle management but it is male dominant in those upper key position such as store managers and district managers and above.

Lady Pizzarat Cashier, Target Corp.

I had a boss that would constantly put down other employees and make me feel uncomfortable. She was a woman, but they seemed to embrace the idea that either you were there for a decade so you got promoted or you were intensely aggressive. I believe they only promote based on sales which has nothing to do with leadership.

Lady Bird321 Executive Team Leader

I saw many women promoted in my time at this company, and I think women have an equatible chance to advance. However, being in HR, I was privy to information regarding a fellow ETL. She went on maternity leave around the holidays, and management at the district level intended to use her inaccurate filing of her PTO to fire her. She ended up correcting tnte error and was not let go, but the situation felt inappropriate to me.

As an ETL, you typically work every other weekend and at least one night a week. The schedule was not particularly conducive to my work-life balance, and I personally could not have done it if I had had children.
Lady Target Boss

It's hard to beat retail management pay, however I would want all women to know the sacrifice they will be making if they were to take on this job. You will be overworked and constantly on-call. If you're looking for a company that has strong politics, you've found a winner.

Great place to make money, awful place to enjoy life.
Lady emom55

Women are treated pretty fairly when it comes to advancement as far as I've seen.

Lady afgirl Etl, Log

Carp work, long hours, unattainable goals

Women Review Target Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Target Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 39 reviews Company Website Lady mater Lady CollegeWorker Lady anon879 Lady Ladybug2 Lady Determinedtosucceed Lady Pizzarat Lady Bird321 Lady Target Boss Lady emom55 Lady afgirl