Target Corporation http://www.target.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Target Corporation?
Lady KitKat1523 Team Member

pretty average

Lady Frank

Generally women are treated fairly. My manager was very supportive of work-life balance and flexible leading up to, during and after my maternity leave.

Flexibility and work/life balance vary greatly depending on team
Lady LT Executive Team Leader, Logistics

Looking back to my first day, I would advise myself to build stronger relationships with my peers and utilized them more for support throughout my challenges. My advice to other women is to truly understand the scheduling and time commitments needed for this position, especially small children. You will easily put forth 65 hours/week.

Not if you appreciate work/life balance

Since day one i loved it everyone treats eachother with respect. The managers are awsome, you never feel less superior than them. At least at the target i work at everyone is like family. This was my first job after being a stay at home mom i was nervous about starting always hearing friends and family complain about there jobs and then when i started till now i love it and have no plans to quit. Minimum wage is the down part but i know theres always room to grow and plenty of chances to advance in the company.

Lady ke495 Gsa

Love the people that I work with, but the pay is not worth the hassle

Network, network, newtork! Target places emphasis on relationship building, they don't necessarily recognize you appropriately for the work you do. It's very difficult to switch jobs once you are in Target, they promote people based on how many people you know.

Lady Firebird

The ability to socialize is key in being a successful employee, both for the success of your projects as well as career development.

Lady anon377 Executive Team Leader- Human Resources, Human Resources

I worked for this company for many years. Near the end of my career the focus shifted from development and people to bottom line and operations. When I started back in 2001 I believe that there was a healthy balance- but this has been lost.

Lady shoboo75

Very good work life balance

Women Review Target Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Target Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 39 reviews Company Website Lady KitKat1523 Lady Frank Lady LT Lady anon358 Lady ke495 Lady anon378 Lady Firebird Lady anon377 Lady shoboo75