Technology Integration Group

www.tig.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Technology Integration Group to join us.

moBack, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It’s hard to find anything nice to say about this company. It is very obvious they have management issues. The CEO is at the top and there is no one else to go to for complaints, no HR no VP nothing. As a consulting company it makes sense you work on many different projects at the same time but he is paranoid and makes you keep blow by blow notes about exactly what you do hourly then have one on one meetings with him to go over what you did and he still insists you email him at the end of day to let him know what you did. It is very obvious he doesn’t trust his employees. All the men at the top are sexist. I have heard on more than one occasion them speak to women in the office about their clothes even heard the CEO to tell a female employee to dress “pretty” for a convention. He treats women very differently than the men and not in a better way. There is also major favoritism. Many of the employees watch video and listen to podcasts while they work the CEO has told people to stop as it is distracting them/ affecting their work and others, but leaves the favorites alone to keep watching their anime and do little to no work. The management is also bipolar and flips opinions on projects sometimes several times within the same day and it is hard to know where you stand with them. Everyone makes way less than they should be for a company in the bay area. And there is no room for growth. No promotions, no progression, and very few raises. The CEO is also cheap and, though he does get lunch for the team Wednesday- Friday, keeps lowering the amount of money we are allowed to spend per person for the meal and so we end up getting bad small portions of food we don’t even want. There is no respect for the employees and the ideas and opinions they have. When projects will not work they will not listen to reason. I haven’t even touched on the illegal activity going on. They cut corners with licenses usually getting the cheaper versions and saying it is for their India team despite the California team being the sole users. They also illegally download 3D models and use them without the creator's permission. Bottom line most of the people there are wholly incompetent and don’t care about their employees.

RiverFront Investment Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is an old boy's club. It is challenging to break through.

Not for Pay, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Equal pay & opportunity. New thought leades in management roles.

New Jersey Performing Arts Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a great place where you can have a work and family balance.

University of Chicago Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

October 2016

It fully depends on who your boss is. I have a wonderful supervisor so I have flexible work hours, meaning I have adjusted my hours to arrive and leave early so that I can do daycare pickup/dropoff. Overall policies of the University are not great. There is no paid parental leave policy, no official tele-work schedule or flexiblity, etc.

I qualified for 12 weeks of FMLA but ended up only being able to take 8 weeks because it was unpaid. I used all of my accumulated vacation, personal and sick time to cover 4 weeks of leave so I could be paid 100%. The remaining 4 weeks were paid at 60% because of our short-term disability insurance.

Halt, Buzas & Powell, Ltd. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2016

Very flexible work schedule as long as you are responsible and accountable for your workload. No paid matetnity leave, but can take ample unpaid leave as necessary without fear of losing job.

Parksite Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked here over 3 years and most of the women who work here are in support roles. Advancement opportunities are limited and mostly "given" to males. I say given because there is not an internal job posting procedure so nobody finds out about job opportunities until they are filled.

Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.3

there are a lot of women working here, but few at the top. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. Also, while maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time. The firm makes it difficult to pump at work (for attorneys). Flex time is discouraged in some practice groups. The training is fantastic, but the time sacrifice can be enormous.

Blade-Tech Industries Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The company lacks clear communication with employees regarding expectations and daily work tasks. Training is minimal before being put on the phones, and the product line is constantly being changed without informing customer service. It makes it very difficult to know exactly what is and isn't available to recommend to the customer. The website is constantly having errors, and you will likely have to deal with a significant number of IT issues that remain unresolved. You won't get to take your breaks with other employees, and your lunch break is staggered, so you will eat alone every day. No sick leave for hourly employees, and no vacation time at all for your first year. No medical, dental or 401K matching. Don't count on any benefits while you work for Blade-Tech Industries.

Holland America Line Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked for Holland America Line for a little over three years and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I started in customer service making guest reservations and was able to move up to the loyalty department. There was a mix of women and men in management positions, I will say that having your college degree makes a big difference for advancement in my experience.

UMB Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There used to be somewhat of a boys club here, but that has improved over the years. However, it seems they are now inclined to favor younger people for promotions and growth opportunities.