Teneo Holdings LLC www.teneoholdings.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Teneo Holdings LLC?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Teneo Holdings LLC to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

2/27/17, 11:53 PM

BCG has wonderful benefits, including great parental leave coverage. Equality and diversity is important to BCG.

2/27/17, 4:30 PM

Great place to work but you have to not be shy about asking for what you need. They are pretty accomodating once you ask

Blue Ridge Partners Management Consulting, LLC

100%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend
2/25/17, 1:49 PM

Be cautious and go into this company with eyes wide open. A lot of the work is extremely interesting, and the shorter nature of most engagements means you'll get a lot of experience, fast! Most of your coworkers will also be very friendly and collaborative. I have generally had a very positive experience in that sense, and I have grown substantially as a consultant. It is particularly notable that a small firm like Blue Ridge would have such a strong training and performance management program - we have an abundance of online and in-person courses, and most are top-notch. However, it's probably not a coincidence that our leadership team (managing directors and principals) is very white and male, with only 1 female. Working from home can offer great flexibility that would appeal to women in theory, but perhaps because we play in the PE space, the work, hours, and travel are much less predictable than they might be at a bigger consulting firm. Keep in mind that most of the senior men have stay-at-home spouses, which may explain why they don't seem to make an effort to make projects more predictable. I don't know that there's discrimination per se (women are supported and do get promoted at similar rates to men), but I also don't think there's any particular sense of urgency to increase diversity. The topic of maternity leave comes up over and over, and the partners seem to brush it aside. As of now, there is no company-paid leave, which is disappointing and also makes our company very uncompetitive benefits-wise in the world of consulting. And if you decide to get out and join a bigger consulting firm with better benefits? Prepare for an uphill battle. We have a very vague non-compete agreement, which - despite its in enforceability in virtually any jurisdiction - the powers that be may use to intimidate you into staying and/or not taking a new role. Don't take the bait - hire a lawyer to draft a release agreement and move on gracefully. It'll be money well spent.

There isn't any paid maternity leave, unless you count partially-paid disability. However, there is fairly generous unpaid leave. One woman I know took 6 months.
Maybe. If you've already had kids or don't plan to, this might be a good fit - the maternity leave is only partial pay for 6 weeks (8 weeks for a C-section) through a disability policy. You can take more time than that, but it will be unpaid.

2/25/17, 2:03 AM

It's a great place to be a woman - I feel very supported (perhaps even sometimes more than my male peers!) and valued.

Continue to support me (and my peers) in following my path to partner

2/24/17, 7:38 PM

The Boston Consulting Group is inclusive of all people, male or female. Leadership is dedicated to ensuring employee satisfaction.

2/24/17, 5:33 PM

I love the people I work with! It is a fast paced environment and I'm always continuing to learn and be challenged while working with incredibly smart and talented people. BCG cares about their employees and not only provides them with great health care benefits and retirement savings but also provides other perks like back up child care and hosts family friendly events like an office retreat or a children's holiday party.

Since my maternity leave they have increased maternity leave to 16 weeks paid. I may still plan to tack on additional unpaid time at the end for my next maternity leave.

2/24/17, 4:35 PM

There are a wide range of opportunities here and a lot of support. The benefits are world-class.

Since I took my leave the number of paid weeks has increased to 16!

2/24/17, 4:24 PM

There is still a way to go, but they have made real progress in the last 10 years and the commitment from leadership is genuine.

2/24/17, 4:08 PM

BCG is committed to attracting, supporting, promoting and retaining women. These efforts are at the top of the executive team's agenda and visible in each office.

I plan to take maternity leave. BCG offers a generous paternity leave as well which helps normalize parental leave across genders.

2/24/17, 1:50 PM

It's a tough job, but if you want an exciting place to work that will also support you, BCG is the place to do it!

Facebook