Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Teneo Holdings LLC to join us.

Valassis Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

The service division is predominately female but it's not as supportive as you'd hope. It can get catty and oddly competitive. Sales is more balanced. The majority of senior leadership is male but females aren't going for those roles. Leadership roles are few and far between due to a wide span of control. Most leadership roles are are located in corporate.

Flexibility is dependent on the department. Sales is very flexible. Service team is less flexible with a work from home day each week but the leadership runs a tight ship and relies upon outdated policies that can be punitive. The manufacturing division has little to no flexibility. There are targeting, marketing and new product divisions. I'm unsure of their flexibility.

Improve the available opportunity outside of corporate. They have a lot of talent and they aren't using it well; especially through using outdated policies.

University Of Missouri Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

Healthcare for families is the best you will find in the area for affordable and comprehensive coverage, but that is the limit of benefits for working women. There is no paid family leave, wages are stagnant, and leadership is male-dominated and not motivated to change.

Flexibility is left up to middle management and direct supervisors and so is inconsistently applied and subject to the whims of one's department head.

My leave was paid in that I "cashed in" all accrued vacation and sick time. When I returned to work I had no additional paid time for well-child visits, to care for my sick child, or for my own health.

Artech Consulting LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

Leadership in the local office does not respect/value personal time and time with family.

The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

You'll do great in entry-level and senior positions; however, don't expect to move past middle management unless you are in HR, Finance, or Legal.

During my interview I stated I was only willing to work 4 days a week at a job that is traditionally 5 days, and the hiring manager and HR worked together to make it happen.

The Execu|Search Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is flexibility surrounding your family life and it's personalized depending on your needs.

There is a "mom" part time schedule once you have a family that you can arrange with your boss according to your family needs.

Boston Children's Hospital Trust Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Paid time off is minimal and is combined -holidays, vacation and sick, so it is hard to have decent vacations if you have sick kids or don't have child care coverage on holidays.

Simplivity Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is no maternity leave and its a 'good ol boys club'. You will be forced to take 100% of your vacation and then FMLA with no pay. Its a bit archaeic.

There is none. I have held off on having children over this...really kind of sad.

CapTech Consulting Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked at the company for 2 years. I am uncertain if I am getting paid the same as men at my same level. Time is typically flexible, and I'm able to make up work from home (we all get laptops) if I need to, which is great with prenatal appointments and childcare needs. PTO seems to be generous but is limited and accrued per pay period. I took maternity leave after working for less than the typically required 1 year of employment for FMLA, which was generous of them. I received 60% of my pay for 12 weeks (so I entered 7 paid/5 unpaid weeks here). I hope this can be improved in the future to 100% pay for 18 weeks, but I'm doubtful this would happen. The more time with a newborn without taking a financial hit, the better. The company requires that you take your earned PTO days for the year first before taking maternity leave, all adding up to 12 weeks max. In my opinion, this is a horrible policy and dings you for taking the leave. No PTO is accrued while out on leave, which is also a poor policy, as having an infant can be unpredictable with time off needs. If you do not return after the 12 weeks, you will owe back health insurance from the 12 weeks you were off.

ASICS Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The overall culture is very "good old boy" but certain departments have more women so those areas are a little better. Overall, employees here are underpaid and undervalued (of both genders) but the male dominated depts always seem to be more valued than the female dominated depts (and paid accordingly). There is a company culture of hiring temps for more entry level positions (which tend to be female dominated) but then a HUGE barrier in getting hired on as a full employee even after 1+ years of service to the company. A very important note on maternity leave - the company only offers unpaid leave as they have employees collect SDI and PFL from the state of California. ASICS offers 17 weeks of unpaid leave, to follow the standard CA state paid leave, BUT THEY ONLY PAY FOR 12 WEEKS OF BENEFITS. This means that if a woman cannot afford health insurance premiums 100% on her own, she can only take 12 weeks. Often this means working right up until delivery to maximize the time off after baby arrives. If for some reason she is written out prior to baby's arrival, she may have to return to work extremely early postpartum to avoid paying for insurance out of pocket.

Western Paper Distributors Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
1.5

Very much a good old boy club.