Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Tenga to join us.

PT. Sumitomo Indonesia Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is actually a good place to work but if it will just stuck as an assistant, it it not worth it

Improve the opportunity for the staff level to have training in overseas to be more developed and open minded

NogginLabs, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

Great place to work for women, however, poor amount of racial diversity. Not gender disparity in roles or treatment here. Nice people!

Best: summer Fridays, sometimes work from home, good amount of PTO In a perfect world, there would be unlimited flexible scheduling/vacation time like some other tech companies.

Social123 Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

We have fun achieving our goals and don't get lost in politics.

Seed Savers Exchange Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at this company for 4 years and moved between roles - all of the moves lateral in terms of autonomy although they involved increased responsibility and higher pay grades. A male coworker hired at the same time went from a similar pay/status level in the organization to running an entire department in 2 years after his female manager left. In my time there the management team went from having about a 50/50 ratio of men and women to just 2 women and 7 men, despite the employee base leaning much more heavily towards women. When women tended to leave jobs, men were promoted into their roles from within. However, when men left management positions, other men were hired from outside the organization to fill the roles. Rather than train female employees in tractor driving, they often looked to hire new male employees. Male field crew workers make comments about a woman's ability to work and managers are sometimes dismissive of complaints about "joking behavior." In my time there I knew of only one female employee who took maternity leave and returned from it - others simply quit their jobs when they got pregnant or went on leave.

Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

My prior job was at Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman and Dicker, a national law firm, where I worked for 2 years. Even though lip service was given to diversity, there are currently 7 women attorneys and 25 men attorneys in the office in a western U.S. city where I worked. The culture was male dominated, with all of the subtle and not so subtle characteristics that come with a traditional caste system. The office where I worked was originally formed by the merger of a male partner from one firm, along with his lackeys, and a male partner who left another firm, taking a large book of business and male and associates who were elevated to partner level at the new merged firm. During my time there, the heads of the two seminal groups were always at odds. After I left, one of the two original founding partners of the office was ousted. He is the partner who had hired me. He was replaced by a female partner, so things may have improved for the women lawyers, but I doubt it. During my tenure, the most powerful equity partner, who had not hired me, was a total bully who lacked communication skills. Other male attorneys cow-towed to him even while he was publicly mistreating female associates. The bully partner did not hesitate to berate female associates in public emails. Overall, there was a lack of leadership in the office. The firm has a 401K but no matching. About 180 hours billable per month were required, which is not terribly high but not as low as at some firms where I have worked. Overall, from a female perspective, the experience was a nightmare. I cannot speak for the male attorneys there.

American Jewish Committee (AJC) Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at AJC for 2 years. There are women in high-level management positions, but don't let that fool you into thinking their policies are fair to women. Often (but certainly there are exceptions) it is the women in management who promote the very policies that are unfair to other women and to families.

EShots Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

I worked here for 3 years and although there are women in many of the account management / support roles, there is only one woman on the technology side of the house (the house that really drives the business). It is a young person's company, in that you will be expected to work weekends and overtime without much in the way of compensation. It's really easy to get burned out. In general, the management is fair but a little out of it when it comes to understand what drives new moms (and dads) to achieve, and what constitutes a realistic workload for employees.

FDI Salon Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

This is a terrible company to work for if you are pregnant. Little to no maternity leave - all of it is unpaid. Doctor visits are frowned upon.

Numerify Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015

The guys who work here are kind and engaging, except the new sales guys who are annoying bros in a good young boys club. All the men who started the company are lovely encouraging and smart. Issues with being paid on time as contractor.

BASF Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

March 2015

The company pays well and is supportive of family and flex time. However, promotions are rare and the business value of women is not yet clear to everyone. Diversity and inclusion is not a passion for BASF, it is PR.