Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at The Genen Group to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Region Ten Community Services Board

0%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend

The work is important, and there are a lot of great women. But men still have most of the leadership positions, and some of the women in middle management have helped them get there.

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

There is some flexibility, but I worry that I'm getting punished (in terms of promotion and pay raises) for asking about and using it.
Maybe. I work around great women, but men get promoted faster with much less experience. In interviews women get asked about their childcare and parenting responsibilities--against federal law--but the women do not believe their complaints to HR will make things better.

Innovative Therapeutic Services

100% would recommend

Flexible , company owned by a woman. Inconsistent hours given to independent contractors

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

The Florida Center for Early Childhood

October 2016

The pay isn't good but the culture is mostly supportive.

I wish I could have stayed home for a year with at least some time paid.

Beacon Health Options

100% would not recommend
September 2016

They are not family friendly. While there are lots of women in leadership positions, there is very little flexibility from my department head (a man) in terms of work hours, remote working, or schedule shifting for family related emergencies. Or if there is you are retaliated against for using it. It's discriminatory. To make it worse myet supervisor (female) commits feminist crime by not supporting her female employees and being out for herself.

All paid leave was PTO or short term disability, not actual company paidoes leave. Had I not had PTO and elected to enroll in the short term disability benefit it would have all been unpaid
I select multiple options....work life balance and improve family leave (from nonexistent existent to existent!)

PrairieCare Hospital and Clinics

0%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend

I worked there for 5 years and much of the company was women dominated. However, you would never think that by the way you were treated when you needed to take any sort of family time. One time my child was sick and I had to leave. I didn't have any PTO left due to my maternity leave using it all up. The response I got from my supervisor was "well we all have tough decisions to make, don't we". I was made to feel like I had to choose between my child and my job.

Maybe. Depends on who your supervisor is and what department you work in.

Telecare Corporation

50%say women are treated fairly
50% might recommend

Women are middle managers because of having MSW's, but this is high-burnout, high-risk, dangerous work that pays very little. I received many instances of sexual harrasment comments, some rape jokes, and I was disrespected in my role by male clients. Upper management at the site is predominantly male, and men were deferred to as policy-makers and authority figures. I had a great female boss who trusted my authority and gave me wide decision-making power, but her boss was an interrupter and did not listen to my suggestions. The pay is very very very low so I would not recommend this as there is not a hope of advancement.

APS Healthcare, Inc

100% might recommend

I worked at this company for five years. While the staff is approximately 50/50 women/men, I was shocked by how little HR seemed to understand about the maternity leave process. It was very frustrating, and stressful to have to deal with errors the first several weeks home with my new baby.

Maybe. Experience depends heavily on your supervisor

APS Healthcare, Inc

100% might recommend

I worked for this company for almost 12 years. Women were key executive management for the entire time and for my last 7 years on the job, I was one of them in our local office. I took maternity leave once for an 8 week period, but had to use my PTO in order to be off. Women are treated the same as men, but women who are not Caucasian are required to work harder in order to be considered for promotions.

Maybe. While women in genral were treated fairly, women of color/ethnicity were not

Pathways Inc.

100% would recommend

I believe they treat females and males equally.

PSA Behavioral Health Agency

100% would not recommend
February 2015

When I was an intern, there were a lot of nice people and the flow of the company was great and the boss was nice and respectful. They have changed out all of their people, kicked out some patients and changed the way the company does things. You would have a different experience than me and I don't think they have interns anymore, so I don't know if you would like it or not.

Facebook