The Home Depot http://www.homedepot.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Home Depot?
Lady GTMom3 IT Senior Manager, IT

equal opportunity for men and women , perform well and new opportunities come your way

Lady Oyster Marketing

I worked at HQ for 3 years and found this to be an excellent company for working mothers. In the departments where I worked, the leaders (men and women) were very supportive of mothers. The on-site daycare wasn't built yet when I was there, but I've heard great reviews from my former colleagues. Many friends took maternity leave and raised their young kids while working here, and they seemed to have positive experiences. If I could go back when I'm ready to have kids, I would not hesitate.

Lady krs0512 Merch

negotiate wages

Lady Diva

Accountability is serious here. If you break policy there are repercussions. At the Salaried level you don't get to make many mistakes.

Lady anon370 Frieght specialist, Frieght

Feel good about yourself and the customers will feel good too! Most of the time.

It's hard physical work
Lady radslady Associate

Ask for more. Be confident in your knowledge and ability. Seize every opportunity to learn new things and progress.

it depends on the woman

learn everything you can(no one will teach you)think out the box.dont listen to office gossip.be strong be brave be positive.take the lead.

Lady sindee77

aim high you can always negotiate down but never up.

Lady anon373 Cashier

na

Lady pineapplebridge Department Manager, Multiple

You may be initially moved ahead quite quickly because the company is so male-dominated, and they are trying to get it more equal. It's very easy to stall at the dept. manager level, though. It's retail, in any case; overworked and underpaid. It's easy to get pulled in to a sense of community - don't.

Women Review The Home Depot for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Home Depot by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 35 reviews Company Website Lady GTMom3 Lady Oyster Lady krs0512 Lady Diva Lady anon370 Lady radslady Lady anon371 Lady sindee77 Lady anon373 Lady pineapplebridge