The Home Depot http://www.homedepot.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Home Depot?
Lady mine562004 Garden Associate, Garden

Don't sweat the small stuff. Go in and do the job that is expected of you. Important to be a self starter

Lady anon374 Project Manager

n/a

Lady Depot

If you are hired as part time,be aware that you are just the garbage that takes out garbage. You are not valued AT ALL. Keep looking....

Lady abby_normal2002 Cashier, 90

I don't know if this had anything to do with me being female, but I have tendonitis in my right foot, and despite that, they wouldn't let me sit down. That made me feel as though they didn't care about me but about what i could do for them.

Madam PrettyPearl

I would say to myself: "Self. You should have fought for more money. You are worth every penny." I would also tell myself not to stress over other people's inability to plan accordingly. Everything always works out in the end.

na

Madam anon376 Department Supervisor, KITCHENS

I've been with the company for 10 years. Don't stress over the small stuff and take care of the customer there the ones who put the money in the bank. Great company to work for.

Madam anon3776 Head Cashier, 90

A working mom can handle this. They are crazy awesome at working with your schedule and all of the managers are there for you. This is a family company, everyone supports everyone.

Lady tinkerbell

I don't know about other stores, but at my store management plays favorites. They are only interested in people who want to move up in the company. Otherwise, they could care less about you and what you do - even if you are a good worker.

homedepot Girl Manager, Flooring/decor

I wish I would've stood up and said something sooner about the things that happened in my store.

Women Review The Home Depot for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Home Depot by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 35 reviews Company Website Lady mine562004 Lady anon374 Lady Depot Lady abby_normal2002 Madam PrettyPearl Lady anon375 Madam anon376 Madam anon3776 Lady tinkerbell homedepot Girl