Thomson Reuters http://thomsonreuters.com/en.html

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Thomson Reuters?
anon2000 Product Developer, Product Mangement

I enjoy working here because work-life balance has been made a priority.

newsaholic

Be prepared for an old-boy mentality even though they trot out women in so-called upper management postions.

It would depend on the department and/or the chain of command.

Good work life balance, low compensation, flexible hours and worf from home acceptable

Anonymous - 9143 HR, Human Resources

Great maternity - 12 weeks paid plus option for additional 14 weeks unpaid. Great nursing facilities at larger sites. Very flexible culture. Many women in leadership roles.

hranalyst

They support women in the workplace and also women in tech and leadership. Great initiatives like business resource groups for Women at TR.

AnonNYC

I've been here 9 years promoted/changed roles 4 times, I am very happy and have no plans to leave.

They have beautiful nursing rooms and were incredibly flexible allowing me time to pump as often as I needed when I returned to work after maternity leave.

Great work from home policy.

Lady anon1073 Manager

I've been with this company for close to seven years and compared to other companies I;ve worked with, women are given equal opportunities to pursue their career, as well as a lot of flexibility to balance family life with professional life. Women are also provided with a lot of leadership opportunities and in the location where I work, women leaders are equal in number to men and the population is predominantly female than male.

Lady Career Advancement

I have worked here for 11 years. I've held a number of roles and have progressed up the corporate ladder quickly, taking risks along the way. Great female colleagues, very smart group of employees. Great work-life balance. But certainly not gaining in the equalization of gender parity. Have definitely works with some sexist managers.

It depends on what other women are looking to achieve
Madam Dogeared

Women Review Thomson Reuters for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Thomson Reuters by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 42 reviews Company Website anon2000 newsaholic anon1618 hranalyst AnonNYC anon1261 Lady anon1073 Lady Career Advancement Madam Dogeared